What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: caucasus-map.png (950x827, 185.24K)

the plot of "Hero of our Time" by Lermontov

Armenians are the biggest contrarians in the world.

Attached: C04EB39D-1B4F-4A59-9585-E7A44D7EBF11.jpg (2926x1536, 565.28K)

armenians will be genocided by turks soon and georgia will be annexed by russia

Source of all criminals.

arabs pretending to be white

no one above this post is human
also fuck off we're full

also we're not full but still fuck off

The Balkans = everyone is basically the same but they want to kill each other
The Caucasus = everyone is very different and they want to kill each other

also we're not full but still fuck off

maybe by their language, they are all racially mixed as fuck into a khabib-tier phenotype, very dysgenic looking too.

I really love Armenia.
Never really had such sincere and friendly people on earth.

I do respect average armenian much more than I respect 1st worlder westerners

Armenians still maintain this social value called family. And respect zillionce which other nationality of people call "Jewish mindset" and justify their failures.
But Armenian people knew what to do in serious manner in economic, realistic phase. Also their will to develop anything from their own hands is very strong.

The locals are mostly multi-lingual naturally too. Speak 3 languages (armenian Russian english) by default.

I wish people continue to misunderstand this precious land and remain this pure valuable land untouched :3
It was very few remained land with real sincere people. I love you Armenia.

They look same
and their foods look same too Arab Russian looks, tho in my stereotyped image, Gerogian look more closer to Russian while Azeri and Armerian look more arab
Mixed AF no?

Attached: 1655968698270s.jpg (250x245, 5.6K)

What about Turkish/Azeri ppl?
Those ppl have been hating each other much more crazily than Japan and Korea have done
Turkey is your blood brother country right? can you say you like armenia thinking about it?

Attached: 1653049366132.jpg (994x662, 71.26K)

Native Caucasians, which are Abkhaz, Chechen, Cherkez, Georgian, Ingush, Dagestani are based and we should stop fighting each other. Ossetians are not native but welcome. Russians should apologize for genociding Cherkez and give them land back then they will be cool. rest should GTFO

DCS

georgians don't look russian

Attached: georgian people.jpg (1280x720, 138.81K)

Arabs descend from prehistoric native Caucasian males same as Europeans. Our ancestors cummed in women all over Eurasia, we don't look like anyone. Everyone looks like us. This is why you can find Georgians and other native Caucasians with huge appearance variety ranging from blond and redhead to black haired and big nosed.

Be honest, though, you're mostly swarthy and big nosed, albeit less so than Armos or Azeris.

>same as Europeans.
mmm. no

>be honest
why do westoids think being swarthy and big nosed is something we're ashamed of? We have all kinds of people because we're not inbred.

Europeans straight up descend from Caucasians, wall climber.

the caucasian contribution in yamnaya comes from females not males. lol

source: ass. cope.

it's so cute that you thought your churka ancestors could cuck the yamnaya bvll, even thought it's always been the other way around

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-02 at 21.07.06.png (1444x890, 366.22K)