It's not that hard to kidnap a child

it's not that hard to kidnap a child

Attached: Снимок экрана (480).png (350x444, 396.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@uberbooger/video/7102803420498775302?_t=8Sgxsp7RSDt&_r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have something to confess?

Post proof preferably in the form of webms.

Maybe, but this is a woman child with super brain and super powers. She's slowing her chasers down with The Force™ and making them completely stupid with super duper Jedi Mind Tricks™, and she reads their minds so she knows when they're about to pounce on her.

And before any autismo asks, yes I'm being sarcastic. Star Wars blows cock

Why does the green guy run away when he's just about to catch her?

>inb4 one of you sickos tries to kidnap a child, fails miserably, and 4channel gets blamed for his actions

Attached: knack.jpg (251x374, 44.24K)

Can you provide some tips? Asking for myself.

It's not that hard to not be a fag but here you are.

Seriously. Children are so dumb.
If you told me you had an N64 in your van, I would have walked right in.

I'm sure you'd know

Have any pointers? that fucker today got away because of my dodgy knee

Does anyone have a picture of the lineup when Disney first announced these as stand-alone movies?
Back when we were promised a James Mangold Boba Fett western movie and a Obi-Wan film.
It's impossible for me to find now and I can't tell if it's deliberate erasure by Disney or just a flood of fan made images (pic related)

Attached: 829a39b0bf1cea9837d6d0055699cad3.jpg (960x720, 53.35K)

Bona fett was supposed to be that fantastic 4 guy but that got cancelled after his whole meltdown thing
I think Obi wan was cancelled after Solo flopped, and Manglold cried about it on twitter

t.Kidnapper

tiktok.com/@uberbooger/video/7102803420498775302?_t=8Sgxsp7RSDt&_r=1

It is when you give them a headstart

It's like a video game sequence where she succeeds at all her quick time events and the NPCs have to run around knee high collision meshes to get to her again.

how do you know?

You know that pic of an empty theatre is fake, right? There was never an Obi-Wan film in the works, only Rogue One, Solo, and Boba Fett which got cancelled after the Fantastic Four release.

This shit looked horrible how did anyone approve this

Post the image if it's so fake

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-095024_Chrome.jpg (1080x824, 308.26K)