Endpoint GoT

At witch point should I stop game of thrones. I am at the part where Jorah and thr dwarf are on the boat

Attached: 90fie6bslj291.jpg (640x796, 69.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k1frgt0D_f4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ho Ho Ho you fool

you should've never started so do whatever you want now, you're fucked either way

Like season 3 or 4, forgot exactly when

Go all the way, user. You gotta get closure. The death that hurts the most is the series.

Stop at the end of 6 and write some fan fiction in your mind to finish it. You'll have a better time.

If he’s still enjoying himself at this point, he’ll probably enjoy himself all the way until The Long Night. Most regular viewers didn’t notice the quality drop that started in Season 5 and only turned on the show because of the last 4 episodes.

watch the whole thing so you can understand why all hype for it disappeared overnight

This bitchh the 2nd worst actor in the show

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_10405776km.jpg (2563x3563, 1.27M)

stop watching when you think it's gotten too retarded. every season is worse than the previous one. you might as well stick it out if you get to the point where you've only got a few more episodes to go. but if there's still a season or two left, i'd call it quits and read the wiki.

Because season 5-6 quality drop is somewhat tolerable from a fan standpoint, and you can still enjoy the show. Season 7-8 went literally full retard ruining the whole show (so even the first kino seasons). You can go kino to a couple of season of meh and the show will still overall be "good". They took the garbage on fire route for the last seasons and throwd the whole show into the 'unwatchable garbage' bin.

shae is obviously the worst.

Block you're path

Attached: f801231c23657716357345979e5bf9e2.jpg (2994x4500, 1.32M)

You should've stopped when Tywin departed

She alright, she's pretty good at looking sad while taking a scolding

yes she's bad, but shae is so fucking horrific that i don't think it's possible to be worse than her. i honestly believe that anyone pulled off the street who can speak would be better than shae. i fucking hate that actress so much.

When Stannis got jobbed

do you stop before stannis charges or before he burns shireen

Just watch it to the end, you're going to feel unsatisfied wherever else you stop it. Better to be ultimately disappointed than having it nagging at you that you didn't see the rest of it

Nothing is properly paid off after Joffrey's wedding.

>witch point

>youtu.be/k1frgt0D_f4
>Wasted this kino song on one of the worst resolutions ever
I'll NEVER stop being angry about this, i'm taking this shit to the grave. Lets hope the world learns from this

Attached: pepe-angry.gif (498x498, 614.41K)