Good morning user, you're on the air

good morning user, you're on the air

Attached: 98352098.jpg (1366x768, 159.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYBYGs7c0_k
youtu.be/aMjfSjQme3U
youtu.be/zF64F8Ky5cg
youtu.be/Q15xhG6pVUw
youtu.be/fqtTXKKdLz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah...uuhhhh... I'm getting more of seared bite, on the impossible whopper, that I'm getting on the act- no no no...

Yeah I'd like to talk about the industrial revolution and it's consequences, you see although the over-socialized freaks wh-

the two party system is an illusion. everyone wants war. everyone wants to increase the government's power to surveil its citizens. everyone wants to give money to israel. even when you have people who claim to be against this shit like AOC, she conveniently changes her "no" votes to a "present" when she realizes the "yes" votes aren't sufficient to actually pass the bill she is publicly against.

y-you too

Don't get me wrong, I fully believe in the Holocaust, but I also believe the Jews deserved it.

Can you get a black dude to do the thug shaker?

youtube.com/watch?v=iYBYGs7c0_k

Thank you for C-Span. FUCK

yeah my wife is pregnant and we were told she is having a daughter and that got me thinking... is having daughter the ultimate cuckoldry? i cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationa-

Attached: 1637722030490.jpg (1170x1197, 941.62K)

This show is a perfect example of imperfect neo-futurist pop quasi-mentalism escapisms of post-modernist identity regression as antiimpericritical misinterpretations of nihilism in regards to deconstructions biomechanomorphism, or understanding the quad-reversal super-string paradox of free-feeding big bang sentimentality, the farce of neural-network simulation, the ignominy of contemporary procedural analysis, and the recalcitrance of systematic deliberation with regard to the phenomenology of integrated micro-circuitry, and the electronic transmissions of encrypted information, or sustaining the art of perspective as illusion through a meditated observation in the universal dynamism, preferential acceptances or dismissals of established objectifications of innate structures and meanings, an extensive and intimate exploration of the vast complexities of the self and environment, an unmitigated categorization of impulses and experiences which are both intrinsic and apparently unique to sentient creatures. It's an inherent impassioned proclivity to the efficacious presentation of expressible knowledge as communication.. a determinable mystically cautious propensity to the semi-congruous attainments of emotional maturity and psychological awareness, stability and preservation with a persistent inclination to the heightened sensibilities of a detachably informant entity, and a comprehensive recognition of instinctual and cognative behaviors, and of the significances in necessity thereof with the formal examination of order, the biophysical and neurophysiological constituents of living organisms, their inter-relational associations with respect to stimuli, traditions, positions, other organisms, possessions and dominions. Or maintaining an authoritative and thorough documentation and investigation.

No, YOU"RE on the air
*loud farting noises*

Yeah, I think what people really aren't getting on both sides of the issue, Democrats and Republicans, is that the sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".

Have a good day congressman, thanks for all you do. Glad I could shed some light on the issue.

I'm on air? Fuck.

Right but conservatives are the closeted faggots though lmao not us

God you rednecks are so fucking stupid its hilariously pathetic hahaha

>i-is your refrigerator running?

FUCKING CUNT SHIT ASS BITCH NIGG-

Attached: 1648821462569.jpg (933x889, 68.25K)

Some people like brussel sprouts. I hate brussel sprouts.

Hey mike first time listener, long time caller. When the san francisco giants and the ny giants are in the same town, do they ever get together? Ill hang up and listen

Posting the best

youtu.be/aMjfSjQme3U

Attached: 92384029348230948230942.png (492x498, 98.79K)

>projecting again

>Hello, I was just wondering if you saw a resemblance?

Attached: csspn.png (908x970, 841.22K)

10/10

Am i live?

youtu.be/zF64F8Ky5cg
youtu.be/Q15xhG6pVUw
youtu.be/fqtTXKKdLz0

Based