I watched zootopia for the first time. What happened to pixar? Animals are not supposed to behave like humans...

I watched zootopia for the first time. What happened to pixar? Animals are not supposed to behave like humans. A bug’s life is a good example of a good animated film because the ants are like ants but they can talk. Zootopia is humans that are disguised as animals. Which is soulless

Attached: 49885B51-5D7A-461C-87C1-665FEF50A5AA.jpg (540x810, 151.96K)

thank you for finally saying it

>Is dis what Grasshoppers suffered and died for? We built your anthills and now we gonna burn dat sheet till you gib us reparations.

Attached: 05C98D90-075D-4A32-B813-08042F23F508.jpg (500x407, 55.6K)

It's cause the kids want to fuck the animals

Yeah but the fox is kinda sexy though fr

Grasshoppers are jews and ants are goys. That's the entire analogy, also ladybug ain't no faggot.

Attached: af46e85ae4c7581d3d8f0c45815dd931.jpg (300x450, 31.18K)

>Zootopia is humans that are disguised as animals

Attached: 1653707634019.jpg (640x638, 48.89K)

Furries

Pixar had nothing to do with Zootopia, pure Disney

>Animals are not supposed to behave like humans
Says who asshole?

Pixar still sucks
there's honestly no need for there to be a distinction anymore

fluffy paws typed this post

>Animals are not supposed to behave like humans.

Attached: 1612542763636.jpg (605x763, 215.72K)

>Stop comparing me to niggers.

Nepotism happened to Pixar in 2007.
Just as it happened to Disney in 1984 as ties to the Disney family were severed- their current offspring are trust fund bastards who didn't work a day in their life.

Anything good that comes out is the result of a brilliant team working together against the grain- the only reason Pixar was good is because they had Disney funds to get the people they wanted and worked their asses off to make something worth ticket admission.

Attached: ron miller.jpg (576x720, 59.53K)

What about the Robin Hood movie where they all behaved like humans?

the original john lasseter movies had soul because they were all pretty much brainstormed at the same time, when the Pixar founders were young and full of creative ideas.
There's too much pressure to make money off these films yet they know whatever they put out is going to make a ton of money. So I think they got lazy and probably hired a bunch diversity writers who grew up with Pixar so they lack the creativity and vision the original movies had

This guy gets it.

Attached: pixar_truther.png (1277x1046, 1.41M)

>Jews are tough bullies
This analogy doesn't even make sense

I would put the decline halfway through Up's runtime honestly

Bootlicking capitalist unimaginative cuck low IQ mentally challenged bland hands typed this.

Zootopia is Disney not Pixar and it’s actually really good. It’s about how Jews use race relations to keep people separated preventing people from banding together to keep them out of power.