Just watched his Netflix special. I didn't like him all that much before, but the show was pretty funny...

Just watched his Netflix special. I didn't like him all that much before, but the show was pretty funny. Could he be secretly ACKpilled?

Attached: images.jpg (1080x1440, 360.7K)

that's nice but I'm still not going to watch netflix

Just watch it from the usual places you fucking moron

>segment on god being evil because he’s homophobic
>repeatedly states he respects trannies and their rights
He’s “”””based””” in the way someone like maher is. Complete leftist stooge who fundamentally believes people sodomising eachother in public is fine but that things are going a teensy bit “too far”, but still respecting the whole charade. He basically wants it both ways, he wants his bush era while still being a subversive pseud who complains about the people holding the dogs at bay

>NOOOOOOO HE CAN'T JUST CRITICIZE MUH CHRISTUCK RELIGION
you're just like trannies kek

no

Attached: 1633474895996.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Not the point of my post moron

I think most britbongs are secretly (or openly) ACKpilled. They seem to see this shit for what it is better than most of us burgers can.
As to why that is, I don't know. Anyone with insights into what makes "TERF island" tick would be welcome, here.

How are we winning so much lately chud bros?

Didn't even read the rest of your garbage post

>YASSS FAGGOTRY AND TRANNIES ARE SOO HECKIN VALID YOU DO YOU
>ehmmm heheh but haha giving hormones to kids is maybe a bit far haha b-but I still really respect you guys and think you have the right to be who you are
This is him and his little midwit pawns like you

Who are you quoting?

>dare to mock his explicitly pro homo atheist shit in one line of my post
>this triggers the cultist who reflexively seethes at me and dismisses everything I say for making fun of one of his worshipped celebs
Lmfao

Didn’t you watch his special? Did you not catch the grovelling at the end to trannies or his repeated gay rights shit?

His Netflix special was what we needed now more than ever because of recent events.

Some of it was fucking funny, other parts were very infantile.

>I like him now because le right
Fucking kill yourself, you retarded faggot.

His trans jokes aren't funny, he's not funny, and he's just doing it to get attention because Chapelle did

>triggered christcuck goes on damage control mode because someone made fun of his imaginary sky daddy
Like I said, you're like trannies

its great that he is shitting on trannies but i really dont give a shit what he thinks or want to watch any of his comedy

Europeans are better. Bongs are a bit more influenced by eurochads than Americans. That's it. Core Europeans such as italians or greeks still resist even mild faggotry and have no gay weddings.

Seething