Realistically what would you do in this situation?

Realistically what would you do in this situation?

Attached: castaway.jpg (1051x700, 103.83K)

I would die at around day 4

Scream "NIGGER" as loud as I could all day, every day

die of an infection or falling off a cliff

rape

die within the first week on the islands

Eat coconuts and hangout. Probably try to capture some wild boars and breed them. I'd also do a lot of spear fishing and hunting for shellfish. Unironically sounds like a good time to me.

do a 360 and walk away

this

think I was based and like Tarzan then get killed by a boar or venomous snake when getting too cocky

Die.

fuck a fish and an hero.

>Survive out of sheer will for the love of your girlfriend over 4 years in literal hell
>Meanwhile she's out getting banged and then married to someone else

Real eye opener

who?

>try to capture some wild boars and breed them
and i thought i have seen everything on this shitty site. but no, heres an user that wants to fuck pigs as third thing after getting to an abandoned island

your mum

wilson

I assume user meant "get them to breed" and not "breed with them." Then again...

be

There's no mum on that island, retard.

>NFL decides to give your home town a team the moment you “die”
That’s the bigger betrayal, honestly.

Im glad she moved on. Made the ending much more nebulous. Very few movies show you what its like when the hero 'wins' but then doesn't actually get what he was fighting for. Dramatically, its a much more interesting space.

anything I could get my hands on, no one could stop me

Watching this made me wonder why he even wanted to leave at the end.

Sure the first six months or year might have been brutal, but when that becomes routine and you can handle whatever comes at you, who'd wanna go back to society? just fucking live that sick life

I literally just do that at the nearest major intersection in a million population city. I scream all kinds of stuff out there. I was just out there the other day literally screaming in some black guys face.

maybe yo momma so fat she fell on the pacific ocean and created an island for you to get lost into

Smoke weed and chill on beach eating fish

Die pretty much right away.

Provided I don't live from some bullshit poisoning or elements themselves, just keep on living. I'm not the type that freaks out when there are no people to interact with.

>movie makes you feel like shit
two hours well spent

Attached: 1653923814014.png (689x388, 315.14K)

Make a shelter
Learn to fish
Learn to make fire
Circle walk the island
Make a map
Make rainwater containers
Try to find a river
If i survive to this point I'd try to make clay pots

So much to do but is a race against hunger and sunburn

>yfw 'Cast Away' is about her treatment of him

>learn to fish
>learn to make fire
If you don't already know how to do these things you're already fucked

Attached: oj44o_face_facial-expression_nose_man_head_500x274.gif (500x274, 557.51K)

wong, idiot. one time i went out the back of my grandparents house for a night and i had only seen firemaking and fishing in movies. well, dickhead, that very night i made my first campfire and fished my first fish and prepared it albeit poorly but it still tasted good so fuck you

secure a source of drinking water then probably masturbate all day

>keep a journal
>stay on island for four years or whatever
>sail back to civilization
>release book after I get saved
>get a shitload of money and fuck roasties

Remember all of my Les Stroud Survivorman training and live like a god.

>fished my first fish and prepared it albeit poorly
dodge a bullet there buddy cause that's how you get mustard gas