/bcs/ Better Call Saul General

cartelkino>lawcapeshit edition

y previosa

Attached: 59F4C9B6-D328-4526-AD9A-71971EBC0E3D.jpg (750x530, 272.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MD61S5pzjM
reddit.com/r/betterCallSaul/comments/v0pmhq/spoiler_this_edit_doesnt_make_things_right_but_it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for solid guys

Attached: 8FDB0D18-C524-4936-9870-4204038AEEF7.jpg (257x195, 12.72K)

Wine and Roses
Carrot and Stick
Rock and Hard Place
Hit and Run
Black and Blue
Axe and Grind
Plan and Execution
----
Shock and Awe
Forgiveness and Punishment
Suit and Tie
Past and Present
Old and New
Breaking Bad

bravo

First for Chickanerer

Attached: chuck.jpg (1920x1080, 138.23K)

I've been rewatching the first season and Chuck and Jimmy used to be such good brothers.

Attached: better call saul chuck sleepy.gif (640x368, 3.9M)

Attached: lalo cute.jpg (550x550, 49.92K)

I like both the cartel and the lawyer stuff. Fight me.

Attached: 1653880903939.png (837x826, 1.33M)

Chuck calls Jimmy a chimp with a machine gun in season 1
Jimmy was a good brother Chuck wasn’t
>you now remember good guy Howard being impressed with the chores Jimmy did for Chuck daily

>chuckniggas trying to explain why jimmy bad

Attached: 1653352690578.gif (315x315, 1.71M)

yeah at the very end of the season but before that he's helping him with cases he's overloaded on, caring about if he comes up safe from bars, waiting for him to wake up with coffee

>ITS NOT CARTELKINO ANYMORE ITS LAWYERCAPESHIT
when the complete saul goodman finally emerges

Waltuh... Agua...

Attached: 1653751145376.png (1024x576, 494.18K)

>Letsa go back to ABQ

Attached: Laluigi.jpg (576x270, 79.45K)

could this hiding spot have worked if he stayed down and stopped moving

Attached: 1651647492939.png (892x548, 523.5K)

lalokino > lawyer stuff > gus crap

i got dipping kims

youtube.com/watch?v=2MD61S5pzjM

>crazy brother falls asleep on your floor
>you get him comfortable and help with his shredded papers and his case
but chuck was... le bad?

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 1.08M)

I don't trust the story to end up being coherent. Gene scenes in seasons 1 and 2 make it clear that he is a deeply evil man longing for the days of being a murderous money launderer but it's looking cornercingly that this might go ignored and that Jimmy will redeem himself in the end in a contrived manner to reach muh bittersweet ending.

Howard... you have to leave.

I was vehemently anti-Chuck but after S6 I realized that Chuck said and did absolutely nothing wrong

reddit.com/r/betterCallSaul/comments/v0pmhq/spoiler_this_edit_doesnt_make_things_right_but_it/

it's not much but it's something, howardbros

he is responsible for everything that happened in the show

>Lalo finally gets evidence of the lab in an epic shootout in the lab (episode 12 is directed by Vince Gilligan who loves action shit)

>Brings that evidence north in his car
>Threatens Saul in some manner before leaving
>Bomb explodes on his car, killing him and destroying the evidence

The foreshadowing is in season 6 episode 7 when Lalo sleeps in his car and puts a timer on. This also links with Gus’ breaking bad car bomb awareness

Attached: 29312169-81D1-41AB-9FD1-252104D95C5A.png (960x540, 375.22K)

>help with his shredded papers and his case
the entire climax of the season is the reveal that chuck is trying to take the case FROM jimmy and leave him with nothing

how did you not pick up on that in season 1 when jimmy demonstrated being a dishonest scumbag? for him to ever participate in the stuff he did with marco already says enough.

His only fault is that he lost. If he succeeded in disbarring Jimmy everything would've been fine now.

20,000 dollars and a big payout at the end of the case is hardly nothing.

Off topic and probably a question with an obvious answer but: what was the point of Mike 'dating/seeing' that black woman again?

Also Saul will break up or move away from Kim after finding out she knew Lalo was alive.

not like this lalobros

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (473x498, 2.16M)

Chuck was right about jimmy but he's still a major asshole. My opinion on chuck hasn't changed

incredibly disingenuous

you're probably wrong about the timeline. I'd think Lalo v Gus is concluded in ep 11 at the very latest.

lalo's timed sleep in the car is definitely foreshadowing for something though. if anything, it probably means that Lalo will actually dodge a timed bomb with his awareness and wit, not die to one.

Your order?

Attached: fring.jpg (768x634, 89.14K)

is mike the only one who knows how to jump into different universes? or is it kaylee?

Attached: w538ait2jct81[1].jpg (1066x1080, 457.82K)

Cars are linked to that storyline with Jimmy's car being pulverized during the bailout money saga

>noooooo Chuck has no right to say what he said to Jimmy!!!!! It’s not as if the billboard incident didn’t convince Chuck that he was the same old Slippin’ Jimmy as ever!!!
Jimmycels are such copers. Jimmy spends the ENTIRE first season doing illegal shit then act like Chuck wasn’t justified in not allowing him near his company.
>NOOOOOO CHUCK YOU CANT JUST BLOCK ME FROM JOINING YOUR COMPANY EVEN THOUGH I DO SOME SHIT TO NEARLY GET FIRED ON THE FIRST DAY BY CLIFF WHEN HE HIRES ME INSTEAD

In other words… chicanery?

If you didn't catch it, they are going to do an anime showdown in the giant hole in the ground that will become the lab. Gus watched Game of Thrones and got inspired by the scene of Arya using the darkness as her advantage.

Attached: Guses ultimate plan.jpg (1533x1460, 217.97K)

indian taco for me sirs

i’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

jajaja frunk

Attached: frunk.jpg (3734x2096, 915.63K)

>lalo
>kino
clearly something wrong in your head

>murderous ...
>lists victimless crime
?

4>2>1>3

troll kaylee is best kaylee

Attached: YOU ARE DONE.jpg (898x470, 298.92K)

which one did he teach how to make a homemade spike strip again?

Jimmy did retarded shit even when he thought he had Chuck's support

hoping lalo pulls some big boss "man who sold the world" shit to fake his death and is actually living in the walls of the meth lab during breaking bad

Uhhhhhhhhhh...

Honestly all the Mike scenes past learning about his son are pointless.

I don't even know what you're getting at. I combined an advective and a noun that both apply to Saul Goodman. someone can be a "rude cashier" even when "cashier" doesn't imply "rude".

At this point the only tension in the series comes from determining whether Kim is going to die or not.

Attached: 1644948548116.jpg (232x232, 14.78K)

I figured it out...

>Saul somehow plots to bomb Lalo’s scar.
>Lalo doesn’t know Nacho is dead
>The bomb fails to kill Lalo
>Saul blames it on Nacho “IT WASNT ME IT WAS IGNACIO HES THE ONE”

i think you meant a large DIET soda, user

It's integral to his character you retard

I liked the Mike/Ziegler arc in season 4 and the start of season 5

Why did they change actresses?

>*concocts an illegal scam with two con artists to bully betsy kettleman into coughing up thousands and poaching her from HHM*
>AGGGHHH LET ME BE A PART OF HHM
The sheer entitlement.

Attached: 761BF2A0-556E-4B8A-A9BF-60ECDE80B0DB.jpg (1600x900, 205.15K)

NGMI

imagine if tuco just buried him in the desert

imo Lalo probably dies during BB, considering Saul thinks he's alive in season 2, but Gus says he's dead in season 4.

Learning about his son is, and him killing ziegler, rest is meme tier fan service, and he was one of my fav characters in bb.

what are the odds their story is concluded with lalo in a flashforward in BB getting rekt just before gus meets walter

>Maiguysar Solid

Who is this character Mike is talking about in this scene? Is it an Indian informant hired by Lydia?

Post capeshit moments

Attached: 87208DA6-E31A-440A-A957-E7940DECF5FB.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Personally. I believe Lalo will die in BCS, but Mike won’t tell Saul so that he can benefit from legal aid by providing Saul with ‘protection’ from Lalo (who is dead)

Obviously he's talking about Metal "Solid Snake" Gear Solid, get your ears checked

Attached: pizzuh.png (1485x1467, 2.36M)

>you now remember chuck's awkward attempt at a lawyer joke while laying in bed

Attached: file.png (1002x583, 363.02K)

You mean south?

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 495.45K)

That feeling when one of your favorite characters kills one of your other favourite characters is a bit complicated

Attached: 1651944506220.jpg (926x512, 16.57K)

>Saul uhhhh just kinda didn’t find out that Nacho and Lalo were dead for 4 fucking years
Genuinely unbelievable. Imagine him not knowing Tuco and Gus were dead.