/stg/ Stranger Things general

Heroes edition

Attached: steve dustin.jpg (1169x756, 585.91K)

first for based glowie
rip

what are the chances that part 2 gets leaked in early june ?

Here are the board game leaks. Most already happened, 2 to go, one of which screams death to me.

Attached: FQSPTxMVcAEqYvq.jpg (720x1560, 171.08K)

Zero, they're not even finished yet

Sticc!

Attached: 0E48B3E2-C751-4C66-9BA2-C47717D50C38.png (500x724, 728.34K)

One did nothing wrong trying to protect Eleven so he could have a psychic gf to conquer the world with.

>2 to go
i see only one left, the rest already happened.

wtf really ? i was under the impression they finished it all just split it into 2 parts in order to generate more hype, more views and thus more profits

How long until Steve gets his long-deserved threesome with Nancy and Robin?

Attached: 1653769707138.gif (322x322, 610.56K)

Dustin's did? I forgot it then.

edo tensei billy when

Yes, but they're probably in post still

give it to me straight Bros. Is it worth watching?

No you're right, that hasn't happened yet

It's an interesting spoiler, because surely he wouldn't need to know who they're after, as it should be Eddie

>probably in post still
so there might still be a chance that we get a part 2 leak before july 1st then

Yes, it's as good as season 1. Episode 4 is absolute KINO

Can't you just wait 5 fucking weeks?

This season? Absolutely. Nice horror aspect to it that was missing in season 3. /ourguy/ Steve is GOAT as always. Awesome complex characters introduced this season (I.e. Eddie and Argyle)

Does anyone have a COMPLETE tracklist for this season? All the lists I find don't include songs playing on car radios and stuff.

>complex characters
>argyle
he is so over the top and hammy it's like his actual character is doing an impersonation of a stoner to try and make the rest of the group laugh

They made me care and because they made me care that fucking kate bush scene with max running is burned into my mind, can't stop listening to that shit

No.

kino

Attached: file.png (1168x579, 346.96K)

AND IF I ONLY COULD
I'D MAKE A DEAL WITH GOD
AND I'D GET HIM TO SWAP OUR PLACES

Attached: b11.jpg (810x362, 86.53K)

>reads Billy's letter, saying she wish she could have died over him
>This scene and music choice
holy kino

why did 001 need 11 to remove the chip? couldn't he just dig it out himself? nail clippers would do it

Jane made a derayama.
Say something nice about it!

Attached: derayama.webm (1280x640, 1.06M)

I had no clue running up that hill was an 80's classic and I'm a huge 80's music faggot. I am so ashamed, I have loved the chromatics cover for so long not knowing it was a cover.

bonding excercise

it was cute. She probably should've mentioned that he died saving people from a mall fire, that would make the context suit more the presentation

Whats the real life equivalent to Hawkins

Attached: indiana.jpg (1882x1812, 2.15M)

after 2 really boring seasons this one has no right to be this fucking good so far. it can only bomb from here on.

It's Kate fucking Bush user, she's about as much of an 80s classic as any one person can be

Show made me realize there's some great 80's and 90's kino music waiting to be listened. Recommend me some kino 80's 90's music

Episode 4 in general was kino.
>Max' letters
>Max scene with mother
>Max monologue for Billy
>Max escaping 001
also
>John Wick agent

>Hey Jane where did you get that? AT THE TOILET STORE?
>whole class burts out laughing
>jane breaks down on the spot and starts sobbing hysterically, fully aware that nothing she can do or say can undo the witticism of my comment
>all the jocks take turns high-fiving me
>it's been 20 minutes and everyone is still roaring with laughter
>teacher actually passed out from laughing so hard

>the writers are duffers, literally

most anything by New Order

bruhs i was sure Max was going to die.
>All those letters and goodbye scenes
>Literal flashback montage
>Bait and switch escape
>Cut to black

What a weird mental gap idk how I must have missed her through the thousands of 80's playlists I've heard and made. What are her other must listen tracks?

S2 was by far the worst so far, with S3 being just ok but it looked like the duffers were out of passion and didn't much care for the show anymore, how the fuck did it get this kino again?

so ONE is basically Vecna?
Did any of this happen or was it just some implanted memory? i should have paid attention.

joy division
duran duran
eurythmics