What a fucking retard

what a fucking retard

Attached: fool.png (697x610, 708.54K)

other guy said he was a good friend

but he does bring balance glowniggers aka jedi had the force unbalanced towards their side for a looong time through bureaucracy bullshit and stealth assassinations, Anakin unironically freed the whole galaxy and brought stability peace security and freedom

he's right though

>you just train Anakin.... his daughter will train the one who will bring balance to the force

At the end of revenge of the sith when Yoda tales obi wan about talking to force ghosts it should've cut to a scene of obi Wan and qui gon awkwardly sitting in silence before obi Wan sighs and says "so about anakin and the prophecy.." cut to black, guitar squeal, rapping jar jar.

sith are cancer retard
balance isn't having the same amount of cancer cells as healthy ones

Attached: 1653921622343.jpg (1200x630, 136.98K)

>sith are cancer
from my point of view the jedi are cancer

Only until nuWars shat on balance with Starkiller Base and Exegol

>nuWars
not canon

So you telling me Palpatine played 4D chess on the Jedi and even the force itself by using the clones (non-force warriors) instead of Siths to take over the galaxy without alerting the strongest of the Jedi?

well then you are stage 4

huh?

>without alerting the jedi
they glownigger jedi literally sent a nigger assassin to kill him with his gay purple light saber

Wouldn’t balance mean equal power between the Jedi and sith? I don’t think Jedis or sith want balance; both want want full domination.

That's not what balance means. The light side IS balance between desires and duty. The dark side is imbalance where only desire is fulfilled. Or something like that.

>is only balance when is convenient to me
sure thing glownigger

Lucas had no idea what he meant at the time he wrote the line, but it's heavily implied that Sith are an imbalance.

This argument is what happens when you make up a vague new age religion for your space opera and don't bother to think any of it through.

Are you retarded?

Because Palpatine exposed himself to Anakin and Anakin blew the whistle not because anyone in the council was warned by the force. Palpatine played 4D chess on the Jedi and the light side of the force with his clone army.

I'm just trying to remember what old Georgie said in an interview

I think 'balance' in this case meant losing the Jedi AND the Sith.
Kinda like God wiping out humanity after it was corrupted and preserving Noah to restart fresh, the Force sent Anakin to wipe out the Jedi, then later kill Sheev, and kill himself in the process so Luke and Leia can start the whole thing over
That's why the Jedi couldn't see any of it coming. All the 'Dark Side clouding out vision' was BS was cope, the truth is the Force just wasn't showing them what they didn't need to know.

This argument is what happens when you make a movie capable of differing, but each valid, interpretations that keep people discussing for decades

Palpatine was able to play 4D chess on the Jedi because the Jedi were corrupt they were literal assassin's like mossad agents sent through the world/galaxy to kill anyone that threatens their power, nothing would have happened if Windu didn't try to kill Palpatine but Palpatine was counting on it because he knew the Jedi were nothing but assassin's

True, if you're lazy enough not to develop anything yourself, autistic nerds are always ready to step in and do it for you with their ass-pulls and fan fiction

was he tho

Attached: 93094.jpg (1765x864, 271.3K)

If you want hard facts why are you watching fiction? Go read a wikipedia article or something

>the force sent Anakin
God I hate destinyfags so much.
Nobody sent Anakin anywhere. Palpatine lied to him to gain his favor.

whats not to get Anakin was Jesus and the Jedi were the Jews Anakin gave them what they needed not what they wanted which was complete Jedi domination

Based low-inhibition-immediate-satisfaction-ADHD retard

Watch the plinkett reviews, they're more your speed.

The prophecy, Anakin's virgin birth, his romance with Padme, unseen adventures with Obiwan...bros, why are the prequels such trash.

Yeah it's pure coincidence that Qui Gon just HAPPENED to land on a random planet, and walk into a random junk dealership and stumble upon the messiah.
Then later on two droids just happened to end up in the possession of his son.

The Force has always worked through coincidence
Anakin is likely named for Ananke, literally a Greek goddess of destiny/fate, Ananke can even be translated literally into FORCE

>bros
speak for yourself. i don't associate with 'tards

you mean kino?

Why do people talk about the "The Force" like an actual entity/God? Did I miss something or is it an EU concept?
Genuine question, not trying to make fun of anyone or anything.