Obi Wan knowing Leia before A New Hope is a bad fan fiction

Obi Wan knowing Leia before A New Hope is a bad fan fiction

Attached: obi-wan-kenobi-leia-organa.jpg (1200x655, 68.42K)

Has anybody made a webm of that chase scene from episode one or do I have to do it myself?

nigga it gets posted in every thread

Please post it then.

Alright I made my own. I really only wanted this shot because I couldn't believe my fucking eyes. I've seen more credible threats in Surf Ninjas.

Attached: Replay 2022-05-30 15-23-57.webm (1200x498, 1.36M)

She never meets Obi Wan in Star Wars (1977)

/thread, OP is a faggot

They never met in Star Wars you retard.

She doesn't know Obi Wan but she knows Ben. She even names her kid after Ben Kenobi.

faleen have problems ducking due to their dual spines retard

>She even names her kid after Ben Kenobi.
using disney shit to justify more disney shit

he saw her right after she was born and they never saw each other in new hope

Oh I'm so sorry for forgetting this totally relevant detail in this uberkino proto-capeshit childish garbage movie.
So heckin' sorry!

He was present at childbirth, retard.

I feel like at this point people are just making shit up to hate on the show.

he knows

Attached: owk.jpg (413x515, 29.47K)

which Star Trek episode is this?

>General Kenobi. Years ago you shared an interplanetary adventure with me. Now I begs you to help me in my struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack, and I’m afraid my mission to bring the Death Star plans to you have failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. I'm sure you will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.

>Help me Obi-Wan (who I have never met and last saw my dad when I was born), you're my only hope!

Yes, that's why she explains who she is in the message

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Leia Organa?