The main antagonist is a Christin white male

>the main antagonist is a Christin white male
You can't make this shit up

Attached: stranger things 4.jpg (640x318, 50.5K)

he's unironically the best character this season
>random teen
>outdoes police at every corner
>sniffs out the rat
>finds what he's looking for like a bloodhound
>dat town hall with his bible quote

I kneel

>Netflix openly takes leftist and multicultural stance in all issues
>watch their shit
>gripe and complain about how leftist and multicultural it is

Why do you people do this? Are you some kind of masochist? Even then, why do you complain and cry when you knew full well what you were getting into? Do you just want attention, then? You’re a fucking faggot and probably a woman

>main antagonist
are you retarded? he isn't the antagonist at all, he is a kid who just has his girlfriend brutally murdered and what's to get justice, the antagonist would be the spooky demon creature killing people
Chad sportsball player is for sure making peace with the group before the end of the season and will likely help in some way

interesting you think the high school jock is the main antagonist of the show. very interesting

>the antagonist would be the spooky demon creature killing people
that's the archetype Any Forums can generally relate the most to, though.

I think the antagonist is the guy who is actually killing people.

And the Russians. Fuck Russians.

what has Any Forums got to do with a comfy TV show?

What difference does it make? Representation is a liberal meme. It doesn't matter who plays what on TV.

Attached: 1433621575087.jpg (1920x1080, 109.91K)

>You can't make this shit up
someone literally did. what the fuck are you going on about?

>is this evil monster killing kids with his mind from another dimension the antagonist? no it's the white teenager who wants to kick the shit out of the guy he thinks just killed his girlfriend
do retards really?

I hate to admit but he's the most normal character in the show desu. His fear and his speech feels genuine because of his friends death at the hands of what he believes is Eddie. The town hall scene was quite kino.
I kneel as well.

I haven't watched since I think season 2. What happened to the overcompensating gay 30 year old high school kid who picks on Steve, I think his name's Billy???

he dies

>Main antagonist

Its easy to make it up when you have an agenda. Reminder:
White leftists are the only subgroup that hates its own race.

Good. I hate him

Why are there so many blacks in hawkin? For a moment I thought the story had taken place in a coastal city with how diverse it was.

This is scary af

You should visit India or Sri Lanka