What does Any Forums think about the X-Men movies?

What does Any Forums think about the X-Men movies?

Attached: the x-men movies.jpg (1280x720, 163.29K)

>it's a scene where the camera lecherously lingers on a kid that Brian Singer molested

Attached: 1629487152235.jpg (1200x675, 98.06K)

wish we could turn back time...

Attached: Afo948hcFuebZcJiyRJVyT.jpg (1280x720, 102.35K)

Far better than soulless mcu garbage.

1 - meh, 2 - ok, 3 - bad, origins wolverine - terrible, first class - dreadful, dofp - meh, wolverine immortal - ok, apocalypse - awful, logan - meh, dark phoenix - i'm not brave enough to see it

retarded for choosing wolverine as defacto leader

X men - 6/10
X2 - 7/10
X men 3 - 4/10

Wolverine origins - 2/10
The Wolverine - not seen it
Logan - 9/10

First class 7/10
Days of Future Past - 9/10
Apocalypse - 2/10
Dark Phoenix - 1/10

>Original flavor and X2 were garbage
>X3 was kino in that it not only wasn't embarrassed but was immensely proud to be a fucking retarded superhero turd
>First Class is good
>Future Past is really good
>Rogue Cut is half really solid additions and half the fucking dumbest and worst additions possible
>Apocalypse is aight, has kino in Psylocke and a few more flashes here and there
>Dark Phoenix is kino for Albino Chastain, Dazzler for ten seconds near the start, for murdering the tits out of Mystique like two minutes after her laughable "X-Women" line or whatever she said, and all of Fassbender's acting in the scene just before the fight in the city street, but the rest is pretty shit
>Logan is fully rad
>the other Wolverine movies were ballsack
>...except the Workprint of Origins, which is the most kino of all X stuff
>New Mutants is kino whenever Lockheed and when Illyana is using her powers, the rest is cancer
I am right and you are wrong.

Awful. They all suck. This is coming from a guy that's collected x-men comics since the 80s. Those movies made me hate x-men.

Awesome. They all rock. This coming from a guy that's collected x-men comics since the 80s. Those movies made me love x-men all over again.

No you didn't.

I'm only gonna talk about the ones generally worth watching, i.e. the ones I rewatched recently:
>1 is solid yet average, McKellan and Stewart carry it hard. Interesting to compare it to modern capeshit since it's so quaint in comparison
>X2 is surprisingly kino, probably better than you remember it being. Brian Cox is a fantastic villain
>First Class is kino but has some dumb bits ("adapt to this", Fassbender not even trying to hide his Irish accent)
>Days of Future Past is massively overrated, the Quicksilver scene is the only good bit and JLaw is annoyingly shit every time she's on screen, which is a lot
>Logan is a really good coda to the series, especially for Jackman and Stewart, but it's slightly overrated and relies too heavily on cliches and tropes especially once it gets out of the first act

Some decent some shit. Logan was great. Days of Futures past was a masterpiece (as far as cape movies go mind), no idea why it doesn't get much attention

Mcu mogs any of this fox garbage.

When professor X buys his wheelchair using an X-Men credit card I turned the movie off

I didn't know Doug was in the xmen movies.

Yes I did.

I want to fuck that cat thing

Attached: EqqOMvQXUAEztVW.jpg (1980x1308, 194.66K)

He played one of the blue guys.

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 176.2K)

New mutants 5/10
It had potential to be at least a 8/10 if Disney hadn't fucked it up after acquiring Fox.

No. You didn't.

my mom loves the x-men movies

Terribly bad, that's where Kevin Feige planted all the woke seeds that he now uses in the MCU, first he had a director who hated the comics and was gay so say goodbye to Storm wearing the leotard and of course many gay elements that never existed in the comics everything that is bad in the MCU was already there