Wot if an Asian woman had a plastic eye

>wot if an Asian woman had a plastic eye

So this is the best American movie of the decade...

Attached: CFAC5135-3FC8-439D-9BD6-A96213100A85.jpg (1400x1400, 518.22K)

the movie is fine. you should watch it before having such strong opinions about it

No, I don't think I will

>just eat the shit. You don’t know if it tastes bad without trying it

this film has the strangest shilling campaign i've seen in some time, at least the obviously forced morbius memes make fun of the film

it has really good critic and audience reviews. it might be a bad movie and everyone is just wrong about it, but how would they know without seeing it.

chinks are incapable of making kino, or art in general

Okay…this is based

This
It's a terrible movie and I am judging entirely from that dumb image OP posted. Try and stop me, pleb.

i think the movie's message is pretty outdated though. like no one really cares if their daughter is a lesbian in 2022. They should have made her a transman who wants top and bottom surgery. i'm sure audiences would have loved it even more!

>watching an Asian themed martial arts movie when the lead isn't a martial artist
will we ever get to see future actors like Jackie Chan get smashed through windows and fall multiple stories anymore? that was half the appeal of those movies.

retard they literally do dumb shit like that in this movie

Rick and Morty does in 20 minutes what this feature length feature film failed to do

>haha you eat a da poopoo

you bettet be the stunt double

She did her own stunts back in the day in her kung fu films. She is just old now like Jackie. You outed yourself as not having watched much of the Martial arts canon

>Food analogy

Downvoted

>shit is food
absolutely loathsome

>woman
>old
>current year
>US insurance companies
it isn't the same

It was a good movie but Any Forums is full of edgelords that think everything other than taxi driver kino is shit. I will be watching it a second time

Attached: MOAR AND BIGGEST.jpg (2000x2000, 403.82K)