CEO of the most important company on earth

>CEO of the most important company on earth
>has to deal daily with shareholders meetings, financial advisors, HR bullshit, giving interviews to Forbes and conferences at Ted Talk...
>dress like Jesus, talk like some spiritual cryptic guru on acid
There's no a guy like him would be CEO of a replicant company. Shareholders would have voted him out a long time ago.

Attached: niander wallace.jpg (1400x1400, 103.16K)

>hey that new blade runner movie wasnt so bad maybe i should rewatc.. oh thats right, never mind

Things might be different in a post-singularity, post-solar flare world. I assumed he had a million replicants as his slaves/employees, so all the tedium of a typical mega corporation wasn't necessary.

>>has to deal daily with shareholders meetings, financial advisors, HR bullshit, giving interviews to Forbes and conferences at Ted Talk...
this is if you're some rentboy CEO that doesn't own a majority stake. if you're the owner and chief executive then you can do whatever the fuck you want.

>>has to deal daily with shareholders meetings, financial advisors, HR bullshit, giving interviews to Forbes and conferences at Ted Talk...
Most rich people are off-world. His mega office is mega-empty. I didn't like his character but that part made sense.

Maybe he owns >50% of the shares?

DEY SAY U DA BRADE RUNNAH

They tried to make him attend these meetings once. He Morbed so hard they never made that mistake again

Modern tech companys are literally run by people who think they're jesus

Not even half as morbed as Elon

this. you can't vote out guys like Zuckerberg they made it so normal shares don't even have the same voting rights. Is Musk the same?

imagine the twitter ceo and him morbing out in the meetings. He's just as much of a hippie

Most of them hate Jesus though.

Attached: file-20220218-46094-gy1x5i.jpg (1200x1200, 124.63K)

a friend of mine says that guy reminds him of me
is that a good or bad thing? I know Leto is generally mocked so it concerns me

if you're not rich then it's a bad thing

They are usually smart successful people so it makes sense. Religion and especially Christianity is simply absurd if you think about it. Only the lowest caste of society still worships kike on a stick

Jack Dorsey of Twitter?

Attached: 1229328421.jpg (1400x1400, 172.96K)

Let's see his business card

Attached: 1603984809643.png (465x335, 298.15K)

>when you do shrooms once in your 40s

shit

this could have been david bowie

Is it only me, that whenever his scene came on and he delivers dialogue, I don't understand a single shit this guy is saying . He doesn't make any sense. BR2049 is my favourite movie of the goose btw

>BR2049 is my favourite movie of the goose btw
>he isn't a Notebook chad

All stocks and stuff are probably managed by AI and the company is so powerful nobody even questions anything.

*Tips Fendora