Remember when this guy assblasted the entire star wars fanbase in 2017?

remember when this guy assblasted the entire star wars fanbase in 2017?

Attached: 1649464936090.jpg (1200x1200, 207.43K)

Rian Johnson didn't get cancelled like Gina Carano when he refused to use pronouns. White male privilege must feel great.

Attached: 1653122936641.jpg (1956x1980, 699.29K)

literally who?

user has reposted this stale bait thread again for attention!

Attached: 72A8AC6B-8B7F-4B96-8D2F-4FA475E6C6FB.png (928x675, 487.09K)

What kind of Star Wars autist do I need to be in order to see The Last Jedi as one of the worst movies ever made? I've watched it as a casual movie watcher twice and it's really just completely average and inoffensive. Seriously, what pissed people off so much?

pretty based
grown men were walking around toy stores to film the shelves of merchandise and pretend they're doing something worthwhile for the society

Great job covering up the name you turbo fag, it's literally visible in the replies.

star wars had a fanbase?

>I voted
And for the same policies that continue to turn his beloved California into even more of a 3rd world cesspool.

my pronouns are shim/shimmy/ya

Attached: 1624444504169.png (500x500, 104.69K)

No because that didn't happen

You have to be really attached to star wars as a series to have a massive hate boner for this movie.

Did he voted Republican or third party???

I remember when he did it back in 1999 and 2002.

Attached: 2.2403893-600x338.jpg (600x338, 47.15K)

The most irritating part of the backlash was the counter backlash that made out that it was the greatest Star Wars film of all time to own the incels. It's OK. Has some nice ideas. Is quite boring and ugly in places. Best of the sequels but that doesn't say much.

I don’t particularly care about Star Wars but I thought the movie felt like it went nowhere with all its pointless subplots and was filled with inexplicable character motivations.

Mina are shin/shiggy/diggy

I watched as a casual viewer, and I thought it really sucked. The purple-haired lady and the chinese girl where annoying, but the movie tries to gaslight you into seeing them as heroes; as other user mentioned, it had a ton of subplots that seem to go nowhere; the "sacrifice" made by Luke is pretty convoluted; and it seems to try too hard to "subvert" expectations, there are like six instances in which "something seems to go one way, but turns that it's actually going other way", which, on the long run, is just annoying.

It's just a very poorly written movie. It isn't just mediocre as Episode II, or slightly flawed as Episode III, or generic and pretty much incomplete as Episode VII; it's just downright bad.

Other way around.
Last Jedi killed star wars and your delusional if you think otherwise. That “trilogy” of his Isn’t happening. Also
Fuck off shill.

what compels you to make this thread everyday?

>I made TLJ shit on purpose!!!
its a cope

his movies were still Star Wars. TLJ was a slap in the face and down right offensive.

I remember you making that exact same low-effort thread yesterday. you are a faggot and should neck yourself.

He's been making the same low effort posts trying to pretend TLJ isn't complete shit since the day it premiered.

yep the faggot posted the exact same thing yesterday. Add seasoning