Obi-Wan is literally grooming Luke, maybe not in a sexual way per se, but he's grooming him nevertheless...

Obi-Wan is literally grooming Luke, maybe not in a sexual way per se, but he's grooming him nevertheless. Why is this allowed? Why is this normalized in a mainstream show made by Disney?

Attached: obi-wan-young-luke-header.jpg (750x375, 38.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bq30vO3K4Lw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a fictional universe where people are born with telekinesis powers. Also, grooming happens all of the time. Sometimes it's just socially more inappropriate than others, especially if the adult does it through force. No pun intended.

>No Leia you can’t buy that.
>Thats it Leia I’ve had enough it’s time you start acting like a lady
Obi Wan you Incel freak!

>Obi wan help me, I-im a jedi just like you
>No!.jpg Jedi are dead lol.
next scene
>The boy must be trained!
who the fuck is writing this trite?

he’s grooming him to become a jedi because it is the will of the force

was expecting him to be rubbing his bellybutton while watching young luke.

would have been kino to see the camera tilt down and fix on obi-wan-bellybutton rubbing it for 30 minutes. Then the next EP starts with a recap of bellybutton rubbing. followed by 30 more minutes of bellybutton

why

>JEWdi
>groom children

HMM

>grooming luke
>not in a sexual way

Thats called TRAINING you absolute mongoloid

>the will of the force is that Luke never marry or have children and will end up miserable and alone as an angry hermit drinking blue alien titty milk
The force is kinda a dick

Disney did that, not the force. The closest thing to the force (George Lucas's approval signature/decisions) had Luke getting a hot Ginger Sith wife.

Obi Wan has a lot in common with the Taliban in this show
>lives in a cave
>has weapons buried in the desert
>is a religious fanatic
>creeps up little boys

The entire Jedi order is built on child abduction

>a bloo bloo making personal sacrifices because you’re chosen to save reality
yeah not a message hedonist childless millenials would understand. should have had luke say he just wants to jerk off and watch capeshit and let the galaxy suffer lol because religion le bad

Based George
youtu.be/Bq30vO3K4Lw

Attached: ba9e5ede86599e34d8ec8598a8115582.jpg (1404x624, 54.19K)

How could he be grooming Luke if he's literally not interacting with him?

>tells luke to Alah Snackbar the death Star and end the entire shitshow before it gets out of hand
I know, but its my head cannon now

Leaving toys for him like some kind of pedo Santa Claus

the context it works in is epicureanism vs stoicism. not allowing marriage never made sense because the sith version of marriage would be polygamy and child neglect, not contraception and staying single so you can fuck around.

the context is that jedi are monks so lucas just gave them the same rules monks have. celibacy is a meditative and self control thing.

he only cares about Luke's training and fate, deep down he sees Luke as a 2nd chance

It's nice to see Ben a more flawed character after years of doing fuckall in a desert while hiding from an Empire that firmly fucked over your life, friends, and general good in the galaxy. I just wish the writing or child actors were better, the kid scenes and especially the action chase ones were downright Disney channel kids show tier

the Skyhopper had a webcam in the gun bit.