Anyone else think that their reaction to Howard getting shot was pretty bad?

Anyone else think that their reaction to Howard getting shot was pretty bad?

Bad as in bad acting. It didnt feel natural and instead felt so forced and fake. Particularly Bob Odenkirk's.

Attached: better-call-saul-howard-death-lalo-reactions-final-season-midseason-finale (1).jpg (1200x628, 60.18K)

Theaxting in that scene was really bad. Someone post the shot of them both looking at the flickering candle.

Yes

They looked like they do beatbox and hiphop

Jimmy even says some shit like

>Howard gets shot

>jimmy: "He's.... Howard no!"

A guy they've known and worked for years has just been murdered in their house and uts all their fault and they had a pretty tame reaction.

Kim shouldve screamed her guts out at the very least.

Agreed. Surprised I didn't see anyone else talking about it.

Hard to believe the episode was rated higher on IMDB than Crawl Space. Cranston's acting at the end of that episode was probably the peak of the entire Gilligan franchise. Jimmy and Kim sounded like dying animals when Howard got shot.

>Jimmy and Kim sounded like dying animals when Howard got shot.
checks out, you don't make non-retarded noises when something surprising like that happens you don't think, you squeal and go oh shit oh man or you scream "like a retard." It would feel fake if they weren't making retarded noises.

BCS made me realize that the Vinceverse was never good

Odenkirk is an overrated dramatic actor. How he's been nominated for awards for this show is beyond me. He completely fails at all the dramatic scenes and only excels at the comedy. That being said, I loved this scene just because it was great to watch those two little weasels finally get their comeuppance and be forced to face (possibly) deadly consequences.

>Go to Any Forums
>Look at rekt thread
Pretty accurate actually

Saul's gonna find a way to get out of it obviously. Kim is also gonna survive but her guilt will be so bad that shell probably leave saul.

It felt good when Howard said that they'll never be ok. He was right in a way. They both have to live with that guilt, not to mention that Saul will have to live his life in hiding post the events of breaking bad.

>These socially dead retards commenting on how one should act after witnessing a horrific event involving a person you know.

Ok kids

It felt weird, my guess is the idea and the direction was that they were trying to control their reaction towards Lalo.

Have you ever seen someone you know get unexpectedly shot in real life?

The only thing that felt forced, fake, and unnatural in that scene was Howard getting shot.

wtf is this thread. The acting in that scene was GOAT level. It what made it work so well.
The rest of the season has tons of issues but your problem is the acting? Fuck out of here

The director actually said this episode was filmed around the time Odenkirk had his heart attack. Maybe they had to reshoot the scene again later and that's why Odenkirk's reaction looks different.

Any Forums users are typically more intelligent and perceptive than the average human

Attached: walt-chan.jpg (1280x720, 373.1K)

Fear acting is completely out of Bob's wheelhouse. He probably hasn't had to act mortified since a drama workshop in junior high

Bob is not an incredible actor, he's a competent actor with great writing/direction backing him up

the acting leading up to it felt pretty awful

That's not true at all though. 80% of people here are retarded just like in real life. Any Forums users probably overrate their own intelligence because of how contrarian the site is

they’re also containing their reaction because Lalo is there dummy

in real life 90% of people are retarded