I'm calling it now, she's going to be the best of the new Avengers. She was already charming as hell in Hawkeye

I'm calling it now, she's going to be the best of the new Avengers. She was already charming as hell in Hawkeye.

Attached: 0b60e172c203936203034e7dfb6ec0a7.jpg (683x1024, 78.4K)

I literally forgot this show existed until now.

she has a nice bum

>charming as hell
This girl was cringe from start to finish. I can't believe they casted a braindead pop singer to play the new hawkeye. Also she is ugly and has man shoulders.

Attached: 1653395327640.jpg (300x300, 53.71K)

>shilling some random old show
Words have meanings user

aggressive mimickry

I spent the whole time imagining her naked. Every Marvel thing I spend imagining women naked or looking them up on my phone.
When I saw Thor I basically saw AOTC: The Herschlag Cut

What the fuck happened to her? She was in the True Grit remake and besides Edge of Seventeen she's been in trash ever since.

Same but I liked it a lot.

Why does her face look funny? She looks like has a uncanny face, like she ain’t white.

She was super likeable.

I don't think you retards know what a shill is.
You seek out things you don't like just so you can call somebody a shill,almost as if you are on a payroll

They made her wear blue eye contacts lol

why is he the size of a jewish teenager

It was a nice show.
Hawkeye best guy even though now Hawkeye is a lady.
That part where the bad guys got shrunk and an owl took them away was probably the scariest thing marvel did.

he's hawkeye not ostricheye

She'll be the best of the Young Avengers on Disney+. No way she makes the big league Avengers in the movies.

Get her in black widow suit , tighter. Then I will agree with you.

BANGING bod

>25yo
>teenager

you could just make her bigger instead

Attached: shutterstock_editorial_10580125f-e1591816164466.jpg (2818x1585, 295.19K)