Wtf kind of ending was this?

Wtf kind of ending was this?

Attached: ozark-season-4-ending.png (1600x1600, 458.87K)

a dumb one

The cycle never ends

a kino one

"we dont know how to end our show" one

>"we dont know how to end our show" one
My mom immediately said it was a bad rip-off of breaking bad and sopranos ending.

he pulled a gun on a cop with an air-tight connection to his family. there's no getting out of that.

Except we got closure on all thr major characters in breaking bad. No closure here

the "closure" is everyone who didn't die is in jail and/or their lives are ruined.

Exactly its a poor initiation
We will never know will we
The trio of man

>We will never know
you already know, if you're not retarded.

Spoonfeed me I just watched the final now and part 2 over the last week and never rewatched the show

So basically the kids get sent to gaol Jonah gets done for killing a cop and fraud and that's if the cartel doesn't get them first they are fucked

Man that sounds like a really compelling fallout. Why wasn't that filmed?

I'm more pissed they killed Ruth off with that lame ass bullet time shot
The cartel bosses deaths where much more kino yet hers just looked cheap

probably because jason bateman didn't want a "crime doesn't pay" ending and """ambiguous""" was the closest he could get to good-end.

The writers clearly stopped caring
>I came to your house to tell you you’re all bad people. N-no! Don’t shoot me! This means that bad people win… and good people lose!
I’m still amazed at all the retards who thought this was profound

I would think the show made the costs of crime apparent many times over. I dont know what bringing Mel back adds

it doesn't add anything. criminals can't win in american television/movies. ever.

for all the constant screeching that shit is propaganda, this is the bit that actually is, and its been a part of the united states entertainment industry for almost as long as its existed.

>Case closed, finally
>But I should wait around for the dangerous suspects to come back so I can gloat in their stupid faces
>Hope they don't do a anything desperate in this desperate situation I'm about to put them in

Why didn't the cop arrest Ruth when she confessed to premeditated murder? Wasn't that the whole point of her "right is right" speech?

The guy was retarded just like the people on this board thinking the kid shouldn't do that because he will somehow pay for it. The bitchy mom even tells him, and the audience, the world doesn't work like that. They are powerful now and he done goofed