GOOD MORNING, MY INVINCIBLE SIRS

GOOD MORNING, MY INVINCIBLE SIRS

Attached: 0BAC3DD1-27D4-4124-B58F-B38E6C2ACDD6.jpg (1280x720, 491.95K)

Oh look, another racist thread making fun of Indian people. When we you grow up?

Good morning

are you retarded this is making fun of the superman scene

!they all how to balanced the card for they are balanced the card very well amezing!

good morning maam
sends bobs and vegena
please do the needful

You are a big sir

BEST ROBBARI

One day Indian say boob and vagene to Einsten, he gived him 500 dollars out of his pocket.

When u stop shit in street u bloody penchod basterd. I am hired by Delhi government to clean sstreet and you basterd always make a stinky poop

good morning sir

Bitch lasagna

As its said older movies are the best sirs

you ok sir?

Mathematician: How to write 4 in between a 5?

China: Is this a Joke?

Japan: Impossible!

America: The question's wrong!!

UK: Rubbish !!

India: F(IV)E This is the reason you find Indians everywhere in the world in finance, business, medicine, engineering & arts... anything to do with optimising your brain!!

British: Can u Swim? Indian: No British: Then a Dog is Better den u because It Swims. Indian: Can u Swim? British: Yes! Indian: Then What's the Difference between u & Dog… British Shocked,Faints!! Indian Rocks!

European : Y do U indians come in all colors, look at us,we R all white..?

Abdul Kalam: Horses too come in different colors but donkeys R all the same..!!!

Einstein & a Indian sitting next to each other on a long flight...

Einstein says: "Let's play a game... I will ask you a question, if you don't know the answer, you pay me only $5 and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500..."

Einstein asks the first question: What's the distance from the Earth to the Moon...?

Indian doesn't say a word, Reaches his pocket, Pulls out a $5...

Now... It's the indian turn...

He asks Einstein: What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes down on 4 legs..?

Einstein searches the net and asks all his smart friends... After an hour he gives Indian $500...

Einstein going nuts and asks: Well... so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four..?

Indian reaches his pocket and gives Einstein $5...

Einstein fainted.....

Wow britisher shocked, indian rockd

I always wondered why I couldn't find any Chinese, Japanese, American or Brit in finance, business, medicine, engineering & art. Now I have my answer. Thanks sir

These threads unironically made me less racist towards Indians, they're a based and soulful people.

good evenin sar

I shit in the street watching movies

Fuck India. Nuke will come soon.

Attached: 1431290878666.png (1006x342, 129.17K)

You send me Bob and vegene you bloody bastard

They are cool

Love this thread.
Goodmorning sir

Attached: IMG_20220325_162027.jpg (400x400, 24.58K)

you will redeem the you, very good sir

GOOD MORNING SIRS

Attached: 1637330019894.jpg (300x168, 7.95K)

every sunday the boys and me get together and poo along street bannerjee. today we spoke of Batfleck! how super cool was he!
told all the boys about my hotchy board Any Forums. blessed bros

Do not redeem racism sirs

When we you grow up sirs!!!?? When we you!!!??? You bloody bastard!!!! Y did u did this???