Who the hell invited Molly Shannon to the Norm death thing? Were they even close?

Who the hell invited Molly Shannon to the Norm death thing? Were they even close?

Attached: norm_afterparty.jpg (840x560, 71.15K)

All three Daves, Conan, and Adam make sense. Why Molly Shannon though? Also she still looks pretty good, I totally would still

didn't Conan cancel Norm's last appearance (for the safety of the staff) because Norm did a wrongspeech on twitter or something?

They were close friends from the SNL days you absolute mongoloid
The one who doesn't belong is Conan, fucking ginger faggot traitor

Oh, Conan O'Brien is a spineless pussy? No way

Lmfao look at Conan's head

Why wasn't she ever on his podcast? For that matter, why wasn't she ever funny?

big brain nibba

That was faggot Fallon, saying his staff was crying because Norm showed up

yeah, I think he said something about the #metoo movement, defending Louis C.K and Conan's staff said that they didn't feel safe with Norm on the set so his final Conan appearance never happened.

Attached: 1633784121905.jpg (1080x1031, 125.4K)

>Fallon and Macdonald agreed they would address his #MeToo remarks at the end of their interview, following some reminiscing about the late Burt Reynolds (whom Macdonald used to imitate on Saturday Night Live). After Macdonald rebuffed the producers’ idea to open the show with an apology, Fallon returned to say that he was feeling a lot of pressure from people, noting that some senior producers were “crying” over the idea of letting Macdonald appear on-air.

fucking based. I can't even get to three.

were norm and dave close? i've only heard them mention eachother once or twice, commenting on their standup styles.

holy pleberino. you haven't seen dirty work? at one point of time, norm and Dave were worried that the movie would turn out too good

It's fucking David Letterman, come on man

Norms “women aren’t funny” schtick is the greatest because then women start trying to be funny just on the basis of being a women which is the most patriarchal and demeaning shit they could do to other women. It’s hilarious

>there's only like 5 funny women
>(he) could only name 3
based Norm, top kek

Attached: 1653138909586.webm (480x708, 1.43M)

He also let his fag sidekick talk shit about him the day after he died. Conan is a fucking shitlib retard with no principles whatsoever. He'll probably disavow Dave Chappelle if anyone notices this photo enough.

i've watched hours of youtube vids and read his book, but you're right, i haven't seen dirty work yet. Forgot he was involved there.

man of taste

Andy Richter, the Swedish-German, is, in fact, into that funny business and I bet Norm still makes him seethe from the grave

>they didn't feel safe with Norm on the set

They thought he was going to stab them all or something?

Which one did you jack off to the most, Molly Shannon or Cheri Oteri?

Well to be fair, Norm died right afterwards so maybe they were on to something

Cheri was a cute, but for me is was Laura Kightlinger, who hated Norm's guts. Rachel Dratch had some great tits though and I bet she makes real goofy faces when you fuck her

Conan apparently tried and wanted to get him on the show before it ended but Norm kept turning it down due to his health.

>Norm's humor was so good he had femoids on twitter unwittingly making his jokes for him