Why yes, I do enjoy the strange and eerie works of david lynch. How could you tell?

>why yes, I do enjoy the strange and eerie works of david lynch. How could you tell?

Attached: 9DE866D1-7600-4BC9-A9A4-4768705BC2C9.jpg (700x438, 118.45K)

jesus fucking christ the demoralization AI that gpt-3 posts on this board is getting hyper-specific

>so i have finally become.......... the eraser head

troons have now jumped the shark

*sheds flakes*
>ok speedwatcher

I have no hair on my head so that's a plus
however I haven't seen any of lynchs movies so I can't really say

>attention seeking retard seeks attention
>"IT'S A CYBER CONSPIRACY"

am i the only one who eats those hahha

oh look, the reply AI - fucking typical response. stupid toaster.

Am i the only one who still eats my boogers?

Nah I eat your boogers too.

>demoralization
why is this the new buzzword

Friendly reminder that head and shoulders and all the other shampoos only make your scalp worse, to make sure you keep buying their shit.

Take the mild bar soap+vinegar hair rinse pill. Just buzz it or wear caps for the month it takes for your scalp to stop overproducing oil(because it's used to harsh shampoos ripping it away) and then your hair will feel thicker and less flighty, as well as be less prone to get oily quickly, while also leaving your scalp less dry.

Nah, I'm 27 and been doing It my whole life
Not gonna stop btw

Attached: 1653914022048.png (256x215, 105.76K)

why do i have to open this site while i'm enjoying a nice fish meal

>I have no hair and I must skin

>fish
DISGUSTING

Use Alpecin bros. Changed my life.

>shave your head

That will make things worse because the scalp will dry out. The hair isn't the problem dummy it's the scalp.

I had a psoriasis flare-up so bad last year that my car looked like someone spilled a cylinder of Quaker Oats in it. When it went away after a few months I vacuumed it up. Want it? I accept bitcoin.

Just don't use shampoo too often. You don't need to wash your hair every day

You only shave it for the month where it'll be overproducing oils, so you won't have oily hair by the time you quit work. Then you grow it out again once it's learnt that it doesn't need to pump oils out to compete with harsh shampoos any more.

Too expensive. Mountain Dew probably has more caffeine than Alpecin.

>tfw seborrheic dermatitis
Sometimes I can tear off huge 1cm flakes.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (634x469, 531.89K)

My scalp was like this(just not as bad) until my wife made some oil for it and cleared up. Take the oil pill Anons, it'll keep your skin from turning into dried out leather.

Its literally called sham poo

What, like 5w-30?