HA HA TRANSPHOBIA SO FUNNY!!!!!

HA HA TRANSPHOBIA SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANSPHOBIA IS ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE PEOPLE USE INCORRECT PRONOUNS EVERY DAY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE TRANS PEOPLE HAVE THE CIS GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

Attached: 3ad3ffb5077ba78778e9a2ff7fd8d0296640f83b.jpg (426x597, 43.15K)

nice bait

Attached: 1644833022585.jpg (732x814, 98.76K)

I mean someone calls me a man for having a penis it doesn't ruin my life. Maybe, idk, take your meds or someth idk

rants like this are why we don’t like you

Post the tranny joke. Is it even funny

>On the inside I feel like a woman!
>What does being a woman feel like and how do I know?
>Sh-shut the f-f-fuck up transphobe. You need to pay to chop my cock off or else you're literally murdering me!!!

Trannys are mentally ill freaks. They have the weakest spirits and minds of like the human race and honestly deserve to be wiped out and at the very least laughed at and mocked by society.

>wall of text
the right can't meme

Why do you steal them then?

>the right can't meme
he says, stealing a right wing meme

Yes

Attached: TRANNIES GET THE HAMMY.png (500x344, 140.54K)

holy fuck the right can't meme.

Are you talking about trannies or pedos?

The entire act went downhill when he started talking about God and AIDS. And you can tell he was aware of it too.

>"Netflix has already paid for this special, fuck them"

lol cope

Trans people are the real slaves ;_;

>THE CIS GOVERNMENT

it sure is interesting, attempting to conceive of what a non-cis government would be like, what it would look like, and how it would function. i wonder if one must be uncomfortable in their own skin to be a member of this gub'mint. that is, a gub'mint entirely consisting of trannies. what we've been doing incorrectly for thousands of years is not creating an entirely "queer" ruling class to guide civilization forward

truly extraordinary

Attached: 1641586238845.jpg (1024x1024, 67.57K)

>CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING
that's just being "trans" or as I call them wound-men

It was the Trannies that built the Pyramids. See the Sphynx

>purposefully make the most offensive jokes imaginable and then admit IN THE SET that you're doing it so they look stupid when they only complain about the tranny jokes
>they complain about the tranny jokes anyway

Faggots pass on their disease. It's right to reject them. It's wrong to allow them to infect others, especially kids.

Attached: dr money2.jpg (997x2041, 354.89K)

Few things I've noticed during my time here on this earth:

>No matter how hard they try, transgender folk just DO NOT fit in anywhere; they're the black sheep of the LGBTQ+ community

>Asians are treated like shit by everyone even though for the most part they mainly keep to themselves and don't really cause any major problems. The #stopasianhate thing didn't even last 5 minutes

>Although virtually everyone hates black people, everyone has to prove and continuously provide proof that they ADORE black people (how many people do you know that put a black square on their instagram that wouldn't go near a black neighborhood if you promised them a million dollars?)

>Old people have absolutely no representation and even though you'd be in deep shit if you ever hurt one, it's perfectly okay to complain about them—directly using their age as a punchline.

It's like all of the above are just universal rules that don't seem to sway in any general direction. They're just societal rules that simply are.

you will never be a woman :^) youre just a dude in a wig.

>CIS GOVERNMENT

Attached: 1AC7CB9A-7A57-4F5D-8521-C7ADEF34D29D.jpg (1280x720, 81.95K)