It was supposed to save cinema. Why did it flop, bros?

It was supposed to save cinema. Why did it flop, bros?

Attached: MV5BMzVlMmY2NTctODgwOC00NDMzLWEzMWYtM2RiYmIyNTNhMTI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAzNzgwNTg@._V1_ (1).jpg (1382x2048, 359.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Di-Awl0XyQs?t=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody wants to watch a bunch of white people doing shit

It was merely mediocre.

Vikangz are no longer the "current thing"

That netflix show probably was the nail in the coffin. Good

The best films star white people.
Cope harder niggerman.

After making 2 tranny movies no one had any more interest in Eggers

I had high hopes, but it somehow didnt click at all. I'd rather rewatch Conan for the 1000'th time

How do Nordic Chads do it?
youtu.be/Di-Awl0XyQs?t=20 (00:19)

>It was supposed to save cinema
Said no one one ever who's not a delusional fuck.
>Why did it flop, bros?
Too expensive and completely out of touch with what mainstream audiences want.

Because retards don't even glance at directors when considering to see a movie. So all these cocoa brained half-people went to see it on opening, expecting a viking action film, and they were presented with a retelling of Hamlet. They are angry at this and lash out, screaming that it's bad to their friends and the word of mouth influence is fairly strong.

I watched this and I couldn't tell who this was made for. Who asked for this? The story is hamlet as we all know. It's extremely basic. The characters aren't all that interesting. The pacing is questionable, with the raid near the start being one of the better parts of the movie. It has some good shots at times but that's not really enough to carry a movie. This movie doesn't really do anything new or unique besides slapping a coat of paint on something we've seen a hundred times.

Eggers was out of his element, he's not a big budget director and i doubt he will make another movie on this scale ever again. Even if he wanted to they wouldn't let him, which is good since his talent was wasted on this movie. The movie itself was alright though, not bad but i felt kind of indifferent to it and forgot about it soon after seeing it.

>I watched this and I couldn't tell who this was made for. Who asked for this?
The director. On a 20 million budget or less, I can see the existence of this movie making a shred of sense. At 90 million? What the hell were they thinking? This is either pure hubris of sheer stupidity. I can't even figure what kind of reshoots they had to do to make it more mainstream as it still was not mainstream at all.

>I watched this and I couldn't tell who this was made for. Who asked for this?
This has always been such an empty criticism. Who "asked for" Gladiator? Who "asked for" Titanic? Replace those titles with any of your favorite movies. The criticism literally makes no sense.

I guess pagans don’t really support the stuff that is trying to help out their cause

>the story is hamlet
Hamlet was an adaptation of the myth you see in that film, filthy smelly ignorant burger.

it's just a bunch of men grunting, not much of a movie there

The weird release schedule.

Attached: 1651365260557.jpg (1080x964, 165.43K)

You'll never be a woman.

I saw both of eggers other movies in theater and loved them, this wasn't as interesting . Seems like a style over substance revenge movie that is probably fantastic, but bit not being a24 makes it seem like a typical blockbuster.