John Favreau doesn’t care about Star Wars

He’s an executive. He won’t even name characters by name he just says “that character” when talking with Filoni. Kathleen Kennedy just puts the Iron Man guy out there with Filoni to keep the male fanboys complacent. The reality is they still do dumb shit like young leia or bobba fett having female sidekicks. Favreau fucking hates you nerds

Attached: 3B674436-245E-4F2D-9E8E-2502B5690037.jpg (1946x1242, 275.41K)

Why would I care?

>John Favreau doesn’t care about Star Wars

So? Nobody cares about Star Wars anymore. The fans don't even care about it.

I’d Imagine john farvreau cares very little for anything besides food any fucking

I am sick and tired of all these Star Wars

star wars is honestly the gayest shit and is barely even creative

The only people that care are fake fans, like 30 something millennial women who want to come off as nerds and teenage boys who think the skins in Fortnite are cool. Those are the only people I still see buying merch or talking about the movies and shows

>John Favreau doesn’t care about Star Wars
no one does, you braindead manchild dweeb

>these are the heroes of modern Star Wars

You'd have to be very simple and dull minded to care about Star Wars after the year 1999

Star Wars is a much more important historical myth and must be taken away from Disney.

They do this for competition and social status cause all they care about is money and dick. They don’t care about marvel or Star Wars. It’s like “girl gamers” it’s a really easy way to gain attention

it really isnt, dork

People like Filoni and Favreau and Kennedy "Care" about star wars just in the sense that it would be great for them if they could continue getting paid for putting out absolute low effort shit that the fans will eat up no matter what.

I just don't think many fans actually are watching this shit though. Not sure that matter though, disney owns like all media, so they can always just say something is wildly popular and it will basically be so.

>The fans don't even care about it.
of course they do...they care about the old EU

Star Shit was literally never good

>they care about the old EU

Meh, I'm a purist. The OT was great, the EU has always been shit, but it was the only new star wars coming out for like 20 years, so it's all you had to work with. Now it's been replaced by something even shittier created in a lab by corporations.

They exist to sell toys and always have

Maybe, but Disney is doing it wrong

OH NO THE BIG MAN GUY SAID POSSIBLY BAD THING ABOUT MY FAV CONSOOMSOOM?
NOOOOOO HE BAD REEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you imagine what a Waititi Star Wars movie is going to look like? Like everybody else I thought his vampire movie was great, and it was fun to see him do a Marvel movie. But now he's so oversaturated over at Disney I could care less about anything he touches from here forward. Give the guy a break. You're going to kill his talent and just make it so bland. I already know his Star Wars movie is going to be "a comedy" but just be Ragnarok with lightsabers