Why do so many actors and models come from Australia?

Why do so many actors and models come from Australia?

Attached: hu-0h8.jpg (1080x1080, 156.48K)

it's a conspiracy. i live here and everyone is fuckin ugly. including me.

This guy looks like Chadified Vincent Gallo

Exotic white people

less racemixing

bongs genetics but mixed with good weather and the sun

They don't.

White people are the most exotic in the world.

Everyone else has shit coloured eyes, skin & hair.

Australians love their law and order. They may act care free and wild, but when the cards are on the table you had better obey the government and do everything they tell you no matter how demeaning. And everyone respects that about them

I don't know but they really do produce the most beautiful people
>Margot Robbie
>Rose Byrne
>Cate Blanchett
>Chris Hemsworth
>Hugh Jackman

I don't trust women who don't smile for photos, and instead try to look "cold and superior".

Cheaper, they have a roster at the soap opera machine where you can test them for free against audience, tend to be good looking, and can act relatively good.

Mainly because of Neighbours. but as that is ending you can expect to see a lot less Austrians making the break to films made in the USA or UK.

Unless they give the people what they want and make a new version of Crocodile Dundee similar to Top Gun Maverick.

Attached: dundee.gif (400x174, 1.98M)

>they have a roster at the soap opera machine
This really is true. Neighbours/Home and Away seem to have been prep schools for Hollywood since the 80s. Jamie up there got his start on H&A.

It makes travel for filming easier

criminal genetics, criminals are often charismatic

Cos Australia's local film and television industry is fucking shit. You think Socal writers in Hollywood and their pedo producers are bad? Australian film/tv is top-to-bottom filled with the laziest and most uncreative fuckwads a 1st world country can have.

the industries here are fairly small, so people who want to be successful actors or models try their luck overseas.
The more interesting question is why Hollywood hires them.

theyre also very good looking, a lot of the time
if youre good looking you can get away with ignoring larger chunks of socialization than if youre bad looking
people, esp in their teen years, will probe and try how much they can get away with, if they get berated for falling out of line they 're-adjust' to a societal norm
if they keep getting away with it, they become more ambitious, more creative, less norm-oriented, which naturally increases the likelihood of engaging in criminal behaviour

same as why so many come from the UK, they're a source of white native English speakers who are well trained and work for cheap

Australia is a weird (or was I should say, I'll explain in a bit) situation where basically the most kino and edgecutting breed of human's all colaesced onto an island away from England and made a white ethnostate. All those talks that Any Forums has, that's what australia was. Alot of very smart and sharp cunts seeking future, glory, new empire, new land, new blood and wealth to toil for. The best and brightest of the british isles went down there to live. They toughed it out, worked hard and built a brand new country.

The criminals that were sent there, were hard people, who became harder. The genetics of alot of Australia did some kind of micro evolution also where something happened down under the equator to the bone structure and shape of people, within a couple hundred years they changed a small noticeable degree.

It's a nation of just 20 million people, but offers up the best and brightest in almost every field there is. There's not one company you can list that doesn't have some aussie near the top. Acting, sports, you name it.

This is changing though as the population shifts. Australia WAS a country of absolute hard working people who built a nation faster than any other, but it all declined. It was coopted from within, poisoned, lest it became an example of what a white ethnostate could look like.

Once it was discovered australia had a wealth of uranium and iron and coal stores, that was it. The international jewry could not allow this 90% white ethnostate with it's own motor industry and world leading sharpness suddenly start becoming autonomous, If Australia kept up with it's pace as it was the end of the 70's and followed through with it, today Australia would resemble Norway or Japan in terms of world livability standards, but also have natural resource power ontop of this. It'd become some kind of mega superpower.

Instead now it's just a military testground for the NWO, a petri dish away from everyone else that they test their new ideas on.