I'm Laaaaaaaaate

If I miss the briefing I won't get the opoortunity to DIE FOR ISRAEL!

Attached: 1613325996127.jpg (595x633, 42.91K)

>warfare is...le GOOD?
>used goods single mothers are...le GOOD?
Cruisebros...

I quite literally just finished watching Top Gun again. I have no ragrets.

Attached: F-14.jpg (1600x592, 103.14K)

The United States OWNS Israel. They are simply protecting their asset. Do you not protect the stuff you own?

Attached: happy.jpg (564x671, 101.92K)

These people are sick and single minded. Imagine thinking about how much you hate Israel while watching Top Gun. Even if the unnamed state was Iran, the military would try to stop them from enriching uranium regardless of their proximity to Israel. They probably do shit like this in rogue states all over the world and we never hear about it.

Other way around there mutt. IDF soldiers aren’t dying for you.

looks like iranian tomcat. wonder why they never made their own top gun movie about btfo'ing iraqis

i just watched TG1.
it's shiet.

Attached: 40x391.jpg (640x391, 42.82K)

The IDF doesn't fuckin exist, it's all smoke and mirrors enforced by the American Military Industrial Complex
No Congress, no "iron dome".
Same thing with the Mossad, it was empowered by the CIA to do America's business without being bound by pesky things like the Geneva Convention

>looks like iranian tomcat
Good eye.

Attached: IRIAF F-14.jpg (787x582, 94.21K)

Op here. I don't hate israel, i actually admire the IDF. I just despise untruth. America does indeed prioritise the interests of Israel.

chinkoids mad their government won't let them watch the latest Cruise kino

>be's the only piece of land in that stretch of the world who will even answer a phone call from america
gee I wonder why

>jews own all amerimutt media, hollywood and key gov't and corporare positions
>"it's the other way around goyim"
Not falling for your tricks, schlomo.

Bombs and fighter jets are cool though. Why are u so mad, chink?

UK? Literally any vassal with US military bases?

>I don't hate israel
Calm down, boomer. No one's gonna break down your door because you spoke the truth. Check out a documentary called "Defamation." Made by an Israeli man, so you can watch it guilt-free.

Attached: based Jewish grandma.jpg (1622x926, 193.63K)

Will do. I come here because i can't have these discussions with friends in a playful manner haha

>UK
look, I know London looks like the middle east, but it's actually pretty far away

I haven't watched the new top gun. Based on what I've seen in threads on Any Forums, and my own common sense, let me guess what happens, and those of you who've seen it, tell me how accurate my guess is:
>movie is about some conflict with iran involving us navy fighter pilots
>scenes of banter and rivalry between the new generation pilots
>banter goes too far and they start to really fight with each other
>maverick has a heart to heart conversation with one or more of the pilots
>maverick is still a trouble maker
>a highway to the danger zone scene
>maverick love scene
>main theme is about overcoming adversity and "doing whatever it takes no matter what! believe in yourself! never give up!"
>one of the pilots dies and gets avenged in the final mission
how close am i?

thanks Shlomo

Savage fucking kek

Not falling for your tricks, Schlomo. Only Jews hate BASED CHINA

You're like 50% correct. There's a homoerotic beach scene, what more do you want? Go see the film.