When did critics and audiences begin to diverge from one another?

When did critics and audiences begin to diverge from one another?

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-201142_Instagram.jpg (1080x963, 296.74K)

What purpose does a critic serve if he or she cannot give you an inkling into what the average person likes?

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-201124_Instagram.jpg (1080x967, 327.23K)

when was judaism invented?

When King N***** Obongo passed his propaganda law and killed Gaddafi

When chudcels started review bombing anything with a woman at the forefront

Dilate you fucking tranny

You're the brainlet if you're visiting Rotten Tomatoes for any reason, including to seethe at their ratings or updoot the latest Netflix show being marketed via controversy.

Delete these right now

Attached: 1643713445712.jpg (600x737, 75.11K)

Get this: Critics are just faggy normal people with a blog (which means nothing in the era of the internet). Congrats, now you know this you never have to care about critics again!

>49 reviews
Not hard to pay those retards

>Nooooooo their opinion doesn't count

When social agendas were introduced into everything. Normal people do not give a shit, they just want to be entertained.

Are you trying to claim that Any Forums watches Amy Schumer comedy specials before they downboat?

You should know that if you watch ratings from rotten tomatoes you probably check it for audience or you're loser in your 30's

Some things have survived.

Attached: star-wars.png (1500x470, 338.44K)

People "just wanting to be entertained" in an unquestioning and uncritical way is why we can't have nice things in the first place.

When critics became faggots

Chudcel master race tranny freak

The divergence began expanding when Roger Ebert died. These days, I only watch movies that Roger gave 2 or more stars too. Which means I only watch old movies. 99% of movies made after 1999-2001 suck anyways. But that's because America collapsed on 9/11 and we've been living under Illuminati-ZOG martial law since then.

OI WAS ROIPED

>russian bot farm
>""""""""audience""""""""
oof

>hannah gadsby
she used false pretences to sucker people into watching a lecture about rape.
you could even say that it was a non consensual performance.
guess i'm a rape victim too.