Constantly hear about the "Swedish Empire" in history lessons, in national anthem etc

>constantly hear about the "Swedish Empire" in history lessons, in national anthem etc
>hyped up like we wuz kings of Europe
>mfw it's actually just present day Sweden+Finland and Estonia basically
I'm so sick of this meme. Does your country has similar things you UGH about?

Attached: 4898839659_36304164-c8e1-4364-b4fd-c96362d15672.png (955x1280, 399.88K)

No my country is literally perfect.

>constantly hear about the "Swedish Empire" in history lessons
No such term is EVER used in Sweden. For anyone reading this, OP is LYING.
>in national anthem
The national anthem, likewise, has ZERO mentioning of a "Swedish empire". Neither Sweden or any empire is ever named in that song. OP is again, lying to you.
>just present day Sweden+Finland and Estonia
And parts of modern day Germany, Russia, Latvia, Norway and Denmark
>uuuhh those aren't important because they don't follow modern state borders
Literally every single one of those territories were either roughly equal to or far more important than Estonia you fucking muppet.
>hyped up like we wuz kings of Europe
No? However Sweden was a European great power. This is common knowledge among people who've read about the history of the era. Sweden was engaged in military campaigns accross the continent and was involved in all the great peace treaties. Nobody cares about your autism fuck off.

OP has also made this exact thread a million times because he is mentally ill

>Du tronar på minnen från fornstora dar,
då ärat Ditt namn flög över jorden.

If you don't know our national anthem you shoudn't educate others on Sweden, go home to your country of origin please.

>Thou art enthroned on the memories of great days of yore
>when honoured thy name travelled the world
Literally not even close to saying anything about some kind of empire you fucking retard.

just have sex already. the swedish empire is a meme. the green area in norway was under sweden for only 1 year and the rest is just fucking forest

Yes, Two Sicilies before the Italian unification is pretty hyped up here in the South
As much as I think it was cool, lots of the things said about it are just we wuzzing

>

Attached: 837f8cf1fe7ef5a54a690a1e8c5b797a.png (645x729, 55.8K)

>just have sex already
uh oh that would be hard

I also was told about the BASED SWEDISH-FINNISH-EESTI EMPIRE in history class, it was said to be reconstructed one day

aren't present-day Baltic countries serfs under Swedish corporation operating there for cheap manpower?

pay reparations

Swedbank owns the entire Baltic Sea area

>no argument because you know I'm right
>but a fucking wojak because you think it will make you look better
KILL YOURSELF NOW

looks like you ow 1000 trillion to Poland for your evil colonization

>constantly hear about the "Swedish Empire" in history lessons
didnt happen, at least it was barely even touched on in my schools

haha yes... only to poland...

>national anthem literally ugh-ing about "muh days of power"
>"no it doesnt say anything about empire outright so it's irrelevant"
youre a retard Harry
DAS RITE

Probably a diasporacuck with zero knowledge about your history. I shouldn't even care about your country and i know more about it than retarded OP.

nice empire mate

Attached: eeny-weeny teeny-weeny shrivled little.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

which great days of yore are being referenced then?

OP is literally lying to people, that's all I care about. If the truth upsets some Norgayan, so be it.

Vi kommer döda varenda en av er, turkfan

rent free mate
also pay up

It was really long ago so who really cares, but the shit we did in Europe was majorly fucked up and is not widely known among us Swedes

>muh days of power
It says "great days" not "days of power" faggot.

Stormaktstiden does not imply empire