Xenophobic against US americans

>xenophobic against US americans
>all of them
>tfw called racist because that includes black americans
why wont people understand that i hate black americans not because they're black but because they're american

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-02-17-35-12-92_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg (1080x1519, 573.89K)

>"I hate all people equally"
>"Oh so that means you're a RACIST?!"

Lol

Belgium is chocolate (nigger) country

not all people, just americans :/
and?

Yeah me too

Does that make me one of the good ones?

self loathing is even more cringe
if u were actually one of the good ones u'd immigrate to a better country

Already on it, I decided today I'm moving to Belgium

avoid brussels and wallonia

Brussels? Isn't that the only good part? What's wrong with it?

What about Antwerp?

Based

Attached: DBA664A1-76EB-4A9E-BD63-BF59F9820605.jpg (750x531, 130.57K)

>the only good part?
who the fuck told you that, just avoid it like the plague

i myself am from antwerp and its a pretty neat city ig but i do live near the center so i cant speak for places like merksem and the like — linkeroever is really chill tho just doesn't have much going on but its like a 5 minute tram ride away from the meir so whatever

Actively working on leaving myself.
Would love to love my country, but the people and culture have grinded on me since I was young. Didn't know how much until I went abroad and found out what it's like to not be around it.

I'm so fucking tired of the Internet falling for every Russian hate campaign. American hate is artificial, for a long time it was Anglo hate but they switched operations to anti-Americanism in Feb 2022 after the start of the war in Ukraine. Search terms for Anglophobia suddenly peak at March 2022 until dropping dramatically.

>bro its the russians! you gotta trust me
nah your countries just suck

I've never heard a person say anything good about Belgium

yeah exactly, now imagine being literally worse than us

we barely have a government and you guys fuck up more than us somehow

Brussels is the heart of the EU, one of those most significant and relevant cities in all of Europe

Is it flooded with Muslims or something?

You will never be a real country

no its just a shithole full of crime, poor planning, and just generally being a capital
its just ugly and dirty all in all
>Is it flooded with Muslims or something?
if u have something against muslims then i dont recommend belgium

All of the EU countries I like have 5-10% Muslims and I'm a tranny so I don't wanna get hatecrimed but them, but I hate the USA and need to leave ASAP

yeah dw u wont get hatecrimed by them
im an ex tranny so id know

idk what xenophobic shit they're teaching u there lol but morocco and turkey arent the taliban

+ most muslims have been here since the 60s so most younger muslims have never even stepped foot in the mena

I'm fine with Muslims if they're homosexual but I feel like many of them would hate me and want to hurt me...does that not happen very often?

I've been led to believe that most homophobic hatecrimes in Europe are caused by Muslims

no? not really from my experience
no one even made a comment

Literally me. I know how you feel brother.

Well that's very reassuring, thanks sis!

See you on Grindr in a month!

its bro now haha