Japanese girl wear many rings

do you like?

Attached: Screenshot_20220803_000702.jpg (550x546, 66.09K)

For some reason I find all kinds of jewelry utterly repulsive. I've read Tesla was like that too so it might be autism.

I dont like people who wear extra shit like watch, rings, earrings or bracelets

cute girls wearing lots of boho hippie shit are hot but I would not like my gf to do it

Yes, the more accessories the better

look into kosmemophobia, I have that too actually.

What do you dislike about it? The metal-ness or the intricacy of the designs?

Attached: 03d27868e19903c13bf4f9250bbc2755.jpg (1280x853, 207.09K)

Actually yeah, I like it a lot.

definitely related to autism. I can sort of relate, every now and then I get inexplicably annoyed when somebody wears jewellery because for some reason it makes me think the person is an idiot

>What do you dislike about it? The metal-ness or the intricacy of the designs?
both of what you mentioned, plus how fluid-like the chains are, if they're wet its even worse, almost makes me want to puke, and also people putting it in their mouth, fucking yuck, I don't know how it started for me, I've been disgusted by jewelry ever since I can remember myself and its quite annoying. its one of those things that bothers you just enough to be a pain to deal with in everyday life due to how common jewelry is. but I can't ever mention it to anyone because it sounds so dumb.

Also I should add thats its not only jewelry, its most small metal objects, so coins, keychains, even very intricate cuttlery can be problematic.

Yes. I like gyarus

Attached: 1641699755344.jpg (1280x720, 467.07K)

It's alright.

thanks for explaining

I didn't care for jewellery until I got older. Now I like it!

I don't rike

>extra shit like watch
How is a watch "extra shit" when it's the only thing that actually has a practical value.

virtually nobody who wears a watch needs one, it's functionally a bracelet for most people

You've never worn a watch if you think that.

That's a pretty insignificant thing to hate someone over unless they're covered with jewelry.

I've worn watches and don't now because its function has been eclipsed by already have a phone even it's marginally more convenient to look at the wrist, it really is just "extra shit"