Why does everyone want to join NATO? I don't get it

Why does everyone want to join NATO? I don't get it
It must be the CIA tranny brainwashing

Attached: least imperialist ruZZian.png (655x536, 467.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QL3EZwSJAh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He already told you he was hacked by CIA
We r a peaceful country

probably for safety

Attached: female.png.jpg (191x191, 4.93K)

It’s because the perception is NATO provides security while allowing autonomy obviously. World leaders get the comfort of staying in power while the Americans do the heavy lifting for them when shit hits the fan. There’s no downside for parliamentarians.

>Why does everyone want to join NATO?
Why does everyone want to join a guy with the biggest guns and benis, laughing at everyone else

Attached: 1659339010068199.jpg (720x961, 144.72K)

Its crazy how eastern euro countries can just join nato and never worry about security again and the only alternative is getting invaded by genocidal putin orcs and kadyrov golems

they don't give a single shit about nuking russkies, show me a russkie, i will blow his nose into blood and pull out his eyes

Looking at rashia performance in Ukraine we will soon kick them out from our lands by ourselves

I think youre not quite ready for that one, Bro.

Lets see how the Karabakh thing is gonna go first and then we can determine wether Russia is too weak to do shit.

haahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah

Surely you must know some russian bros, not all of them are Ziggers.

>can just join nato and never worry about security again

well, I have a feeling that the biggest advantage of being in NATO is that universal perception that NATO will help which discourages potential predators from attacking. Whether NATO would actually help in case of war is another story and the biggest concern is if Russia ever tries to test it.

Georgians will die like rapid dogs they are.

Kek would you ever say that to me IRL

>Lets see how the Karabakh thing is gonna go first
That is already determined. Russian peace keeping mission is time limited and can only be extended if Azerbaijan requests it. Meaning Azerbaijan will soon be in full control of its entire internationally recognized territory :^) Armenian invaders can go to America or wherever they want.

Right now its Russians dying like the subhumans they are so I'm not sure about that

>Lets see how the Karabakh thing is gonna go first and then we can determine wether Russia is too weak to do shit.

Afaik Russian soldiers have already withdrawn from there.

>rapid
Most fluent English speaker in Russiya.

Nah only ukrainians ;)

Of course, death to the enemies

based, he's Ray Charles-pilled
youtube.com/watch?v=QL3EZwSJAh0

Georgia could take South Ossetia and Abkhazia by itself if the Russians didn't intervene.
The issue is Georgia is so weak, it would probably be trivial for Russia to send some token force from Ukraine to beat the Georgians, assuming whatever skeleton force they've left there would not be enough.

because Russia is a warmongering shithole that no one wants to be part of, and the only way for all those small surrounding countries to avoid that is by joining a military alliance with stronger countries

>no losses!!

I have an entire folder full of grilled russian pork if you want it.

clearly wectern gay nazijew brainwashing, Georgians are Russia's brothers which is why they plan on exterminating every last one of them

Attached: 1649031214053.png (1020x648, 697.8K)

For now you can still visit and escape your shithole
All young Russian girls are already here :)

Southern and eastern ukraine, abkhazia and southern ossetia want to be part of Russia.
The first will join in autumn

It's like 1 million of ukies vs 150k russians.
k/d is too high for Russia, slowly but surely the war will end till last ukrainian

Is this what you say? ahaha pathetic

Irl you'd be whining like a bitch and peeing in your pants.

Attached: cure from russophobia.jpg (640x640, 32.52K)

The russian peace keeping mission extends until 2025 after which Azerbaijan will regain full control of its entire territory.

Slowly but surely Russians will continue to die while we cum down the throat of Russian women, lol. Feels good to not be a Russian subhuman.

Keep living in your dream world loser

>The russian peace keeping mission extends until 2025

i think it's already an outdated claim

It aint a dream world, though. You're fighting "NATO" according to your own propagandists, yet NATO has suffered zero losses, and tens of thousands of Russian piglets are already burning in hell...

NATO has three countries with nukes, everything else is mostly irrelevant
Its like how everyone knows USA and friends could completely annihilate russia militarily without even breaking a sweat now that we know how uselessly incompetent they are, yet even annoying russia too much with planes or longer range weapons for Ukraine is off the table in case putin gets out the nuclear codes

Reality is all Russians with brain are already here while the dumb ones (like you) are getting minced in Ukraine

>go to gayorgia shithole
>with a brain
l o l lmao even

>Gayorgia shithole
>Giant russoid diaspora, tendency growing

Attached: S20802-18034800.jpg (1920x1025, 257.06K)

>NATO has three countries with nukes, everything else is mostly irrelevant

well, the question is if Russians nuked let's say Warsaw, would Americans really respond with nuking Moscow given that it could end up with LA being nuked?

I can't wait to see putin and his friends in their little defendant seats at their personal war crimes tribunal

God your shilling is getting so boring

They would assume the nukes for LA are already on the way the second a nuclear launch is detected in Russia. Nuclear war is not a wait and see scenario.