What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1653884730972.jpg (392x1850, 595.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OYpjkbSXw1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn’t just an extra long episode of the normal series? Why didn’t they release it on tv?

The show isn't funny.

Nepotism
Who even watches, let alone enjoys, Bob's Burgers?
Also I doubt it cost 60 million so maybe a bit of embezzlement too

morbed by morb

60 million. god i wish i could blatantly embezzle money like that and no one gave a shit

please learn what embezzlement means

>Bobs Burgers was a huge flop
>Teen Titans Go to the Movies was a hit
Where my Titanchads at?

Makes sense, that show is ass

you first

Box Office Mojo is saying it's set to make 12.6 million this weekend which is surprising, I predicted it would only make 5 million opening weekend. There's no market for this internationally though.

wait you mean it wont make 300m in china?

They're quite a few years too late to release this. I never understood the appeal to this show.

well the show is communist...
youtu.be/OYpjkbSXw1c

Dad likes it. The litle bit I've seen, it's just sort of comfy slice-of-life sitcom without the edginess of the MacFarlane properties, and even the Simpsons. Basically an urban King of the Hill.

I like the show. But I definitely don't want to watch it for 1+ hours in a theater. Not sure who would, it's just not really a "go to the movies" type of show.

How does shit like this make over $60, I’m serious, who’d go see this in a theatre?

I liked the first season where Bob had a bit of edge and was driven. He became so passive that I don't care if he succeeds

1 million women, gays and stoners aka LA and New York residents

Why would they put Pixar on streaming but release this?

>$60 million budget
OK, I'm being generous and going off this inflated Family Guy budget of $2 million per 22 minute episode
>22 x 4.6 = 102 minutes
>4.6 x 2 = $9.2 million
So that's $50.8 million extra budget to produce this "feature film". Now... where did this money go exactly? Really. Somebody tell me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-001125.png (760x384, 94.54K)

ray tracing on their chins

The pockets of some lucky people in production

The animation is actually better and a lot more fluid and the voice actors would have negotiated for much better pay

advertising would've been a good idea.
neither is this site, yet here we are.