Suzie types the gamer word edition.

previously on /stg/

Attached: N.jpg (1280x640, 140.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/142912462/
youtube.com/watch?v=yQEondeGvKo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Based Steve

Attached: 1646159554262.gif (322x322, 610.56K)

that first episode was pretty kino

only the ending

Why are they so much more perfect for each other than Mike and Eleven?

Attached: FTyvzdgX0AIezCR.jpg (622x888, 73.06K)

This was a fuckload better than Season 3, I didn't read anything prior to avoid spoilers for the season but when we were getting to 6 minutes left and I didn't see as much Barb my friend mentioned and there were still some loose ends I sort of saw the part 2 thing coming.

things that we still need to see are did that bitch from El's school continue to be a btcth, are Blondy, that one guy and Fred actually dead, what was under Lucas's bed, and where is that asshat of a friend that Steve had in Season 1 that threw him under the rug for Billy?

I don't even understand the anti-Christian angle either. If you witness someone being killed in a supernatural way, Satan would be the obvious conclusion to most of the world. But this show almost wants to make the town seem silly for blaming Satanism. Interdimensional monsters are not far off from demons really.

So, I guess Vecna is this season’s D&D villain? Is he a Lich?

if vecna is the big bad who the fuck was the mind-slayer?

I love Eleven so much it's unreal. That is all.

Attached: 3x1.gif (268x360, 1.28M)

What was his crime again?

Attached: 1645364731554.jpg (1920x1080, 409.67K)

I'm more confused about why he even existed. Why did Nancy need a sassy assistant who dies in episode 3?

wearing white socks with old man shoes like that instead of dress socks.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/142912462/
Someone here leaked an early draft of the season in 2020. Many differences but the basic outline of the season was kept.

>Erica subplot of being accused of Satanism with science teacher was cut
>Will was asexual, not gay
>Will gets powers
>Mike's mom joined him to California
>Murder mystery was more emphasized including Steve having a gf named Vicki who died (later became Robin's crush)
>Hopper was brainwashed and slowly gets his memory back while building a portal in Russia
>Vecna used to operate completely different and relied on drugs he called "seeds"

He was involved in a hit and run in which people died. The guilt is why Vecna targeted him.

What about her?

Attached: 1633589340710.jpg (1920x1080, 173.62K)

She was too good for this world

>what was under Lucas's bed
Her missing My Little Pony in a jar.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (1280x640, 131.3K)

Damn

Attached: 1631180789421.png (594x406, 274.45K)

Heavily implied that she was bulimic.
>max sees her in the bathroom vomiting
>keeps hearing her mothers voice talking about her being fat
Wasn't even very subtle

His name is Fred and he has a scarred face, a lil tip of the old fedora to Robert Englund, Jason as the bad guy also

If this is true then Vecna is a bit of an asshole.

Probably being lead to feel guilty about her family dying, all the guilt that V tries to implement on his culprits weren't exactly in their control.

Easy victim.
Shows Vecna's victim type.
Instantly pulls Nancy into the plot

Why are you so gay?

So we know how Eddie bites it, but how are they going to kill /ourguy/ Enzo?

Attached: Enzo.jpg (1280x960, 146.35K)

>Jason as the bad guy also
Shit you made me think Kane Hodder was in this too.

Her whole bulimia thing was ripped off from Nightmare on Elm Street 5. There's a character in that movie who had an eating disorder so Freddy fucks with her by force feeding her.

It's obviously a cum stained sock.

The boiler room in the end also seemed like a Freddy reference.

oh ffs does he seriously die? I haven't been paying much attention to the threads and haven't seen any confirmation yet

Something in Stranger Things was a rip off/homage to an 80s film?
What? No way!

Attached: cute beachgoer.jpg (292x337, 8.11K)

I think all the Russians die in the end.
Just like /ourguy/ Alexi.

Ahaha, I knew I recognized the code, it's just the slightly modified source code from the topbar of the wayback machine.

Attached: 1986 code.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

You're a fucking retard if you don't see the similarities Vecna has to Kruger. His voice is more like Jackie Earl Haley's Kruger, the skin, his version of the upside-down, using his victims minds and fears to get to them. It's painfully obvious. The Hack Bros at it again in full fucking force. How soon until they become the Duffer sisters and join the Troon squad?

>oh ffs does he seriously die?

Eddie? Yeah, the Lego sets leaked that he plays guitar to attract a swarm of demobats to his location and away from the rest of the gang while they are rescuing Nancy.

You can see it in the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQEondeGvKo
>2:42

As for Enzo, I'm just guessing. They gave him the ultimate deathflag when he talked about making his son proud.

What are your predictions for Volume 2? From the trailers we know the military attack the NINA project at some point, that the older crew returns to the Upside Down to get Nancy, and that Vecna attacks the Wheeler house somehow.

was html even a thing in the 80s? certainly xml and css wasn't. sigh.

>I used to say this analogy at one point.
What fuck is nip try say?

Its more fun

Attached: FT8GLi9aUAAE2ge.webm (592x294, 470.4K)

>his fingers tearing up a solo

it's gonna be even more kino than the max scene, huh?

I've had a really bad feeling that they were setting up Eddie to die by doing something heroic since he always runs away from danger

No, 80s was mostly basic and assembly.

Lucas is such a jiggaboo traitor bitch

finish the episode, user