KlNOS where men win over women?

KlNOS where men win over women?

Attached: men won.png (708x570, 455.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Way to go, guys!

Attached: its unreal.png (1200x600, 65.56K)

I didn't even know I was competing and I won. I'm just that good.

Turd messed with the wrong guy.

Congrats winners

Is this shit really over now or.is this bitch clickbaiting for views

Sirs?

Mission accomplished boys! We got her ass

Menbros...we won!

>verdict isn't even out yet and roasties are already seething
The damage control is starting early bros

Attached: aaaaaaahahaha.jpg (807x802, 74.47K)

womensisters...it's over.

jurys comes back for more deliberation on tuesday.

most likely they will be hung, and no one will be awarded anything. But Johnny got what he wanted by clearing his name in the public and dragging amber down where she had put him for the past 6 years.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Seems like the article is assuming she wasn't faking it all. Which is proving to be untrue.

Undefeated baby.

>woman acts like a psycho
>woman is the biggest victim :(
I hate the media

me in the pic related after the closing arguments
we won chudbros

Attached: 1650263227904.webm (274x316, 230.18K)

>woman lies about being abused (and is, in fact, the abuser)
>every feminist cunt: Why would men do this?
I hate them, bros. I hate them so much.

So what do I live?

same kek

Attached: 1647855725614.jpg (377x486, 73.16K)

Wow! I didn't even do anything!

Attached: 54srizrc23p61.jpg (720x540, 167.31K)

we did it bros

How do you know they're all trannies?

come forward with what?
she literally shit the bed then made it like she is fighting an mma cage match every day in this releationship
fuck is wrong with these broads trying to stand up for a lying psychopath of a bitch

>JUST BELIEVE THEM AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS, CHUD

Attached: le npc.jpg (680x940, 63.05K)

>REEEEEEEEEE YOU HAVE TO #BELIEVEALLWOMEN ARRRHHHHH MEN SHOULD BE EXECUTED ON OUR SAY-SO REEEEEEEEE

They're making it very obvious now that the end goal of their feminist march for '''''''equality''''''' is making them all unquestionable Princesses with absolute power over all men.

If women want to be taken seriously, maybe they should stop lying?
Oh wait, it's in their nature.

SUSTAINED

Attached: 1653673281908.jpg (694x800, 279.05K)

>tfw im a man
feels so good bros

Attached: 1605095579728.png (495x381, 413.2K)

kek took me a second

We did it bros!

Attached: STRAIGHT DABBIN.gif (900x500, 284.97K)

Women want the power and opportunity to make their own decisions without having to take responsibility for their actions.

why do the media hate men so much? there has been a cultural war waged against men for the last decade now, it's like they want to genocide all Y chromosomes from the planet and turn us into women. why are they so full of hate for men?

Sweeeeet

boys boys boys

because they want people who are weak, scared, easily influenced and lack autonomy
aka women

Yes.

Attached: 1653321366671.gif (570x720, 3.16M)

they want men to suicide or alcoholic themselves in video game land so all the make work 60k a year jobs go to the demographic which comprises 80% of consumer spending

Women make something like 70% of all consooomer decisions. They are extremely susceptible to herd mentality and will generally go along with whatever they think is the status quo. This is why everyone panders to women.

>why do the media hate men so much?
Because they're the only ones who don't slavishly fall in line with authoritarian government, which is why the west has spent decades turning men into soibois and trannies and demonizing the ones who refuse as "toxic".

I went to school for advertising. 80% of all advertisements are marketing towards women. And this was 15 years ago. I imagine it's upwards of 90% now.

UNDEFEATED ONCE AGAIN. EAT A DICK LADIES

Menchads, we just CAN'T stop WINNING

meeeeeeen

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.93K)

Do women really think like this, always versus shit? They really are such mindless corporate/political tools ever since they took over the internet, most boring culture ever.

source?

>>roasties are already seething
>most of Depp's fans are women
>proving not all women are roasties
Uh oh. Incel bros...the black pill is being disproven, where do I get a fresh dose of hopium?

I would not be surprised at all. Did they try and disguise the fact that they were teaching you to market towards women, or were they upfront and honest about it?

Happy Men's Day everybody!

Attached: 1653670307231.png (752x565, 729.42K)