Www.siasat.com/hundreds-including-children-attend-neo-nazi-festival-in-italy-2367888/amp/

www.siasat.com/hundreds-including-children-attend-neo-nazi-festival-in-italy-2367888/amp/

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-071226-1.jpg (540x688, 207.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JN4XmvFxvV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why was i not invited?

why are there neo nazis in italy if they're not even white

Do you have a swastika on your forehead?

Why did no one fucking told me?

"Neo-Nazi"
Yes "WHITE LIVES MATTER" is a sure way to tell they're Neo-Nazis and not Identitarians or Conservatives or whatever lmao

They literally all look like germans

Last time I checked, neo-nazism was hecking wholesome according to how the azov battalion was portrayed.

Anything that is not progressive leftism is neonazis nowadays, and you know this to be true. And since I am being called one, I might as well be one.

this is my ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=JN4XmvFxvV8

girls on the bottom right look like middle class sudacas.

Sounds like a weak excuse. I think you're a faggot, are you going to start riding dicks?

How do italians tell nafri apparts
Accent?

Attached: gianluigi-donnarumma-italia-1617714117-60150.jpg (1002x560, 188.64K)

>Boo-hoo, a leftist called me a nazi, I guess I might as well be one
Cuck mentality. Imagine forming your political positions based on bad experiences you had online, instead of thinking about your values and what you think are realistic ways to achieve those values.

Based condor legion user.

Sorry sisters, but I am just playing the game you started :)

No you're just being a low IQ schizoid with a personality disorder. If you're going to be a nazi at least own it, crying that people made you into a nazi by calling you a nazi just makes you look like an easily suggestible dicklet with no sense of self.

>noooo
>they're calling me stupid therefore it means that now I'm a nazi because they hurt my feelings
feelz over realz all day amirite user?
also what are dog-whistles

this

holy mother of projection

Attached: 1658987748526176-1.jpg (1060x853, 642.58K)

>the horror of the neo nazi festival
>the beauty of the african rave

Attached: 1656438125371.jpg (1078x4243, 1.38M)

what is this guy seething about?

Is there ANY context where it's okay for Europeans to organise to defend their interests? This event seems pretty innocuous but apparently it's still a big problem.

Are fascist sympathizers more common in North or South Italy?
Cute :3