Dust now has settled

Attached: Birth_of_a_Nation_theatrical_poster.jpg (961x1482, 1.57M)

where can i watch an uncensored version

Even their horses were racist. Well I never

It's pretty good but even back then they had to put in a "Republicans are the real racists" bit lmao

cast the remake

wikipedia

kino

what was the bit

Probably Bitchute

when gish's father is disgusted at the idea of his daughter being married to a mulatto

Attached: drunkwithwine.jpg (1442x1078, 297.88K)

somewhere around when the mulatto is chasing the girl in the forest one of the men makes a comment to the effect that the Republicans don't understand blacks aren't ready for the responsibility of freedom and the Democrats are caring for them and making them better people.

Where's the lie?

Blacks were relatively peaceful until (((civil rights))), then the nationwide chimpouts started and black crime started skyrocketing

A million blacks did starve to death after the war because they were economically obsolete. It's like if the government said everyone had to turn their pets loose.

The chimpouts started with the Great Migration. Before then they were at least confined to the South.

No they weren't. There were shitloads of riots and crime waves everywhere they went in large numbers right from emancipation. I have to say it but it's true

Why'd he do it?

Attached: Benjamin_Cameron.jpg (225x359, 30.98K)

The movie is surprisingly not that racist. The blacks didn't do a lot of bad things. Much better than blacks today.

a negro killed his sister

same today if they are not fed by the government.

Democrats are still doing that in current year LOL

GOAT film

>Whites want a better life for blacks so they can prosper and stay in the segregated towns
>Racist whites continued to antagonize blacks and eventually bring drugs into black communities that eventually spread into white communities because of capitalism

Jesus.

Yeah it was a lot more tame than I thought it would be.
The blackface was so bad on some characters I couldn't even tell if they were supposed to be black