Haha he smokes WEED

Haha he smokes WEED

Attached: orig[1].jpg (2000x2400, 556.95K)

Long hair on men looks gay

whatever man

The insecurity about weed on this website almost certainly stems from high school social rejection and missing out on passing a joint around with the boys on a Friday night.

That's exactly correct

This. You have to know how to talk to people if you want to smoke weed and buy drugs. That's a high barrier for the average Any Forums poster.

>The insecurity about weed on this website almost certainly stems from high school social rejection and missing out on passing a joint around with the boys on a Friday night.

Attached: average pothead.png (1000x1000, 260.46K)

They'll never know what it feels like to buy weed in a high school bathroom between periods. The adrenaline. The fear. I was alive back then, God I was alive back then.

I love weed but dude weed shit is retarded

this

He was the only tolerable thing about the entire California plotline/cast. Every single bit of that could have been cut and it would have made the show better.

The demographics of this site are old enough now that I'd be more inclined to think it's older guys who grew out of glorifying drug use and just find it cringy and lame now.

what a faggot cope

weedfags are retarded vermin in irl

Nah, complete bullshit. We've been overrun by boomers who came here because of Trump and sad zoomers who go around chanting Christ as King as a coping mechanism for how shitty society is.

isnt it legal in most the us and canada

naw weed is for faggots. This is fromsomeone who was apart of the stoner crowd btw

When i see dude weeed post i asume your under 25 and can only get your hands on booze

terminator movie

those trump boomers are from the 60s. You do know that the majority of the country has smoked weed right?

Druggies should be shot on sight

Can steve and nancy just fuck already

I grew up in Detroit and saw what drug use actually does to a community that retarded suburban white kids don't see.

>They'll never know what it feels like to [something retarded]
>God I was alive back then
im so glad my life didnt peak in high school so i dont spend my life like a zombie thinking back fondly on retarded shit

>giving a fuck what other people online actually like or don't like
>especially people on this shithole of all places
NGMI

>they'll never know what it feels like to the buy the shittiest drug used by middle schoolers in a public bathroom
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA I do btw. It's not that special of an experience.

half the preschoolers are on amphetamines in the us that would be stronger than the weed they smoke