Despite what the verdict will be, how will her movie career be impacted from what has been shown in this trial...

despite what the verdict will be, how will her movie career be impacted from what has been shown in this trial? will she still get roles?

Attached: 38f8bf02bc92e09450e5e0d00163513a.png (596x515, 344.92K)

Attached: 1653605744507.jpg (544x680, 74.6K)

She was a victim of domestic abuse, both physical and mental. She will continue to get roles, and the loud vocal minority of Johnny Depp fines will continue to whine, but the silent majority won't care.

She can't act, she's walled, and she had baggage.

Beats me.

If we get more of her "leaked nudes", I will go down on record saying her "career" is just fine.

As long as she's willing to open her legs still, anything is possible in (((())))wood

her careers over. not even AQUAMAAAAAN wants her. not like she really had one anyway, depp had to call in a favor for her to get the AQUAMAAAAAN role anyway

Yeah. Roles at BLACKED

Attached: 20210104_135700.jpg (414x409, 46.88K)

Her nudes were shit. She's has the body of a 12 year old boy.

>how will her movie career be impacted from what has been shown in this trial?
Everyone had access to the tape of her saying she was hitting Depp and they STILL let her reprise her role in Aquaman 2. Either they don't give a fuck about abusive women or everyone at DC is a fucking idiot. Maybe its both. Either way its extremely telling.

Attached: amber heard and minorities.jpg (825x500, 77.25K)

STOP STARING INTO THE CAMERA YOU STUPID BITCH

GOD

What was her worst lie I think it was either the plane story or her saying Depp accused her of fucking an openly gay man

Johnny raping her with a broken bottle, so she took some xanax and went to sleep.

You should really rethink why you are into 12 year old boys, user.

This is a non-pedo thread.

I had no idea she even existed before all this trial nonsense.

No. Outside direct to streaming shit. Women fucking hate her. Her shelf date expired for men. She’s done

she's gonna be in Morbius 2

The irony is that if she started a twitch or YouTube channel or an OF after the trial she would become way more rich than any of this acting shit ever made her

definitely the bottle rape. domestic abuse is bad already, but that kinda accelerates it to something far above and beyond the scope of what she was lying about before.

She claimed she felt the square shape hitting her pelvis, which is how she recognised which bottle it was. Either Amber enjoys taking Bad Dragons to the hilt like a champ, or it’s an outrageous lie. She might have well claimed that Depp cut her head off, but she quickly put it back on and stopped the scarring with some aloe vera.

She was always doomed, her career was alway "that one hot chick"