Remember when people actually hung out at malls?

Remember when people actually hung out at malls?

Attached: MV5BYzA5ZjkzYzYtN2YzNS00OGFlLWEyZmItNmZmY2VhZjFjODJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM5NDQzNTk@._V1_.jpg (510x680, 80.78K)

No my nearest mall was too far from my school and I also don't have friends

No

Attached: 0fd.png (600x452, 125.99K)

God I had such a crush on alt asian girls.

There's a disturbing amount of scat artwork of this show.

Same here, very unrelatable.

goddamn i hate canadian accents so much, if you're a canadian please never speak again

I went to a mall a few weeks ago. It was filled with black male teenagers with the exact same haircut.

Kek I came into this thread to say this exact thing

I ended up in a 45% black town in my latter half of high school, so the mall wasn't exactly a nice place to be.

No.

Attached: 1653085052725.jpg (1544x1024, 419.41K)

No such thing, at least not like Nikki

I'm Canadian and I never realized we had an accent.

sovl

ppl still do it,
>just came back from a mall, and saw couples and groups of freinds

Yeah I remember last Friday

I know people still go to the mall, but it's typically to do their business and leave. I'm talking about the whole mall culture that pervaded television / film in the 90s and 00s. Seems to have followed emos, goths, scene kids, etc. into cultural irrelevance, and I am left wondering whether this was organic or a part of a concerted effort to destroy the peak of Western culture.

Yeah, before they became culturally enriched. People blame online shopping on the fall of the American mall, and that has a bit to do with it, but mostly it's the invasion of blacks/Hispanics that drove whites out of the malls. Even disregarding behavior, the influx of Hispanic immigrants in one of my local malls created such a demographic shift that so many actually good stores closed down in favor of these weird, almost bootleg-like shops that catered to them. White, affluent people don't want that shit.

The problem is, there's still a clear demand for a sort of town square gathering spot: there are a couple open-concept malls in neighboring suburbs that attract an almost entirely white clientele because the shops and restaurants are so high-end. So basically, whites went from normal malls to these weird boutique sort of high end faux-malls. I find this concerning, because this leaves whites who aren't either women or complete faggots - ie. middle class teenagers who just want to fuck around somewhere and go to Gamestop or something - out in the cold completely. If it were like this when I was a teenager, I would have been totally lost.

God they're the best. Before fucking covid I'd been hooking up with one for over a year. Dyed hair, tattoos, the works. Tightest fucking body of all time. I want to kill myself.

absolutely based. browns are like women. they invade everything whites like and ruin it

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-200146_Chrome.jpg (1079x1762, 990.63K)

yes

>peak of Western culture
>its coooooonsume
dont you worry ppl still cooooonsume

also
that lifestyle only applies to the ppl that work in the stores inside the mall

I hate how people say this. Consuming things isn't just a feature of capitalism, it's part of human nature. You actually die if you don't eat, believe it or not. Living under communism doesn't make you spiritually superior, it makes you poorer and hungrier. That's it.

I go to the mall a lot and it's still popping