Who's the funniest off-the-cuff TV personality?

I'm split between David Mitchell and Charles Barkley

Attached: banter.jpg (2969x1486, 520.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gRqdWy17hdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0c6HikjW4rg
youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1NE2ypdkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

norm

>*ng*o
>n*n*o

Chuck no contest

sneed > chuck

Chuck went off on San Francisco's dirty ass homeless city and I approve.

Ethan Klein

Norm

chuck is based
youtu.be/gRqdWy17hdQ

Conan during his Late Night run was the funniest improviser of all time. The 2007 writer's strike episodes are a testament to this. He had no pre-written material to rely on for many weeks, so he had to depend upon his pure comedic ability.

The TBS show ruined all of that. He's still a great ad-libber in remote segments, but he felt forced and stiff on the show and Andy's presence didn't help. It was just never the same again after Late Night.

not sure if barkley is number 1 but he's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=0c6HikjW4rg

Andy Richter produces such little comedy with even the easiest of setups. His presence is a drain on the show and Conan is a bad host for letting his friend decrease the quality of his show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1NE2ypdkA

Chuck is so based that I don't understand how he still has a job

He's unfunny but I don't know if he really detracts from the show. Just gives Conan more layups

Norm or Bob Mortimer

Attached: Bob Mortimer 2.jpg (768x574, 34.62K)

Agreed. I was baffled when Andy was brought back for the TBS show, considering Conan flourished and became the best he ever was after Andy left Late Night. Like I said, his mere presence made Conan less funny somehow, and also it seemed like he didn't even like Andy being there. Andy would make a joke and Conan would just go "Yeah yeah, haha".

Those "layups" were never needed by Conan. Conan will be talking with another cool celebrity and Andy interjects like a pretty girl's fat friend.

That bit on WILTY about him doing his own dental work had me on tears

Norm Macdonald or Lee Mack

>Andy Richter
BUS RIDER

Attached: 106888841-1622059433334-tnt.jpg (2641x1486, 216.33K)

David Mitchell literally has a guy who writes his lines. Plus he a fucking Anglo.