Uhh... Asian male bros? We aren't just going to stand by and let this happen are we?

Uhh... Asian male bros? We aren't just going to stand by and let this happen are we?

Attached: Nancy Pelosi Taiwan.png (1170x757, 131.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextshark.com/university-of-auckland-fight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most asians hate ccp THOUGH

If you were a diasporic Asian male you would understand that isn't the case.

Are you sure? It was Asians who started UOHHH and "rape correction"; they aren't pure saints like you've been made to believe

Only insecure incel diaspora love the CCP

I thought it was indos on vt that started that?

Makes sense that Reddit Island would support the US communist party.

Attached: pelosi antisemitism.jpg (750x1072, 105.69K)

chinks wont do anything but they could take some economic sanction on mutts. when they face some serious geopolitical problem, they always do it. like they stopped exporting rare metal to japan, they banned too much sk stuff from china.

if anything im curious why biden monkey wants to do this while hes fucked up mutt economy and should fix it. or is this shit pure woke politics? idk but it will only make their inflation and recession worse.

American representatives go to Taiwan all the time
Why is this one such a big deal?

>be loyal to the ccp
>immigrate to a capitalist western country

Attached: purpose.jpg (323x454, 23.24K)

i truly hope china shoots down pelosi's plane and they end up going to war with america. i've embraced the warm coziness of nuclear annihilation, free me now.

>American representatives go to Taiwan all the time
Because China knows that Biden is weak and is banking on him and his party losing control of the house this year.

Except unlike Russia there's not even a splinter of either party that likes China.
One wrong more and it's blood in the water, and we're united for a change. Biden has nothing to do with it.

Auckland Uni students had a fight before covid between pro and anti CCP chinese

>One wrong more and it's blood in the water, and we're united for a change.
Problem is that we are way too tied up in Europe to fight both Russia and China at the same time, especially since we are bordering on a civil war.

*Auckrand Uni

>we're bordering on civil war
I thought we were actually talking about reality for a change. My bad.

Attached: 1641528618167.gif (600x450, 105.47K)

Who won

all asians are incels, they have micro dicks smaller than 4 inches, their skin is yellow, their eyes are always closed, they have rabbit teeth, they eat dogs and cockroaches, and speak with a retarded accent, or at least this is why the United States of America, the greatest nation that has ever existed, and their superior european allies tell us about them, also they are super gay as showed in the new marvel disney movie The Marvels

oh I also forgot, they all look the same, from indonesia to mongolia, they all look like the same insects, chinlsectoids will stay loyal to the west no matter how many they insult them and humilliate them, not even counting the feral niggers hitting random asians from countries that have nothing to do with china just because ARR ROOK SAME hahahahahaha

>I thought we were actually talking about reality for a change. My bad.
Keep coping leftoid

Attached: supreme court niggerlovers.png (843x627, 397.27K)

Pelosi is a Chinese pawn. I don’t trust her one bit

>article by Hansi Lo Wang

Attached: fry-face-close-up.gif (498x373, 1.58M)

Tactical CCP victory but HK women pretended to be assualted and faked falling over
nextshark.com/university-of-auckland-fight/