STOP FUCKING LAUGHING BITCH

STOP FUCKING LAUGHING BITCH

Attached: amelie-0156-2.jpg (631x338, 18.23K)

ITT: scenes men will never understand

I am 28 years old and I never even kissed a girl

Stop posting this you fucking weirdo.

>Stop posting this you fucking weirdo.

Attached: 1653865059889.png (600x714, 248K)

do it then dumb dumb

He put it in the wrong hole, and she thinks it's funny...

she cute though

I would prefer this situation. I developed a coke and alcohol habit and more often than not I had trouble keeping it up. Like if she blew me I would get hard, but the instant the was any sort of pause or break, soft. Needless to say, she left me. Sucks, one of the only girls I actually liked and thought about committing to.

Why was she laughing? Small penor? was he humping wrong? Wrong hole? I haven’t seen it

how?

This is bait but still, she’s laughing because of “teehee sex” not because of his penis or fuckinf technique or whatever else your retarded brain can think of

Damn I do this all the time

Go to a nightclub

Why do women do this instead of just giving tips on being a better sexual correspondent?
My gf left me for being bad at sex, she even gave me a list of things I did wrong after she broke up with me

>thought the clitoris was located underneath where vaginal pubic hair grows so i used to rub that all the time
>thought that there was a thing called 'pushthrough sensitivity' where a woman would feel sensitive on her back on the area opposite the one you touch, so if you touch her right breast the part of her back directly parallel to it would become like a second clit so i spent lots of time rubbing her back like a clit
>thought she liked spitplay
>based on tickly sneezes, thought that the nose had pleasure sensors like loved to pick her nose as I tried to have sex with her
>thought it was sexy to pinch her eyebrows during a blowjob

and she never said anything during the telationship.

Attached: 1555398147979-2.jpg (311x362, 5.16K)

I have been plenty times in a club

LOVE?

Attached: retard.gif (350x262, 841.38K)

been a dogs age since i seen this one

Attached: 1653428705141.png (1571x1080, 2.51M)

he kept farting

Keke. I want to go back.

Attached: laugh.jpg (640x610, 164.96K)

Maybe he just had a small penis.

>pushthrough sensitivity
holy shit, this is an amazing post. i am in tears