If your country hasn't contributed anything to the world, it shouldn't exist

Attached: main-qimg-9d635df9d8fc670f3f2bcdbbc704513c-1613000972.png (572x478, 60.23K)

retarded pie chart

We wuz inventions and shit

dumb chart, "inventor" is arbitrary inventing a new straw shape is not the same as inventing a new lifesaving medical procedure.

as for us the CPU in your pc was probably designed here or is based on tech invented here.

>be russia
>140m+ population
>fewer inventors than the netherlands
What did they mean by this?

They went the China route and just focus on copying everyone else. They are pretty good at it, it only took them a couple failures to copy atomic bombs

This just screams that you have no business in STEM. If you work/study in any of those fields, you would know how much Russians have contributed to science lol.

>we wuzzz inventions and shieeeet

Not you, though.

Attached: BF0C8D52-9068-407B-80E7-D5C901BDE4CC.jpg (750x452, 32.51K)

I have a STEM degree and Russians hasn't contributed anything but better malware and piracy

Russia has always been considered the backwards part of Europe. They did some things, but for their size it's nothing special, like probably comparable in total output to a smaller country like Switzerland or Sweden

Copying American hardware and thought doesn't count.

Patents in 2021

Attached: top-50-countries-for-patent-applications-en-big.jpg (3000x2250, 685.01K)

How many of yours are in there?

Nice, Russia... 272.
Very impressive.

The most important things aren't patented cause it would get copied. Processes for producing materials, software, rocket technology, etc. Patents are like reee my phone has curved edges you can't copy me

>mexico lower than iceland
mexibros......

>UK
>Germany
Historically, they made some of the most important inventions. Like the steam engine or cars. This is probably for recent times only.

Russiabros...

What went so wrong in Russia?

alcohol

their discovery in chemistry was important