Daddy no

>Daddy no

Attached: 2067997A-B6D4-4768-A197-05D6A0D0C7EB.jpg (1280x720, 96.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3cfX6fiFyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

They hate chicken nugs

Attached: 1642851617531.jpg (3024x4032, 1.54M)

>HAHAHA CHRIS WATTS KILLED HIS WIFE AND KIDS BASED
>NOOO WTF NOT MY HECKING DEAD GAY RUSSIAN BODYBUILDER ZYZZ, NOT HECKING NORM MACDONALD, NOT FUCKING BILLY HERRINGTON THE GACHIMAN!!
Any Forums has destroyed your incel brain

sorry cece

Attached: 124124.png (268x267, 76.58K)

Chris Watts honestly had no choice. Put yourself in his shoes. his girlfriend would literally spread her big brown poop hole and get it nice and stretched out so he could lube his weiner up with her butt cream and she would plop it down on that weiner and ride it till it made a fart vacuum in her butt cavity that literally would suck the sperm juice from his balls. He was so ass drunk after that he killed his family with his smelly poop wiener in his pants

Attached: 1602855555586.jpg (632x783, 100.71K)

There's a reason "ghetto lobster" is a term and suburban lobster isn't

Attached: downloadfile.png (880x544, 57.53K)

It sounds more like Any Forums has destroyed your brain than anyone else’s

Chris Watts honestly had no choice. Put yourself in his shoes. his girlfriend would literally spread her big brown poop hole and get it nice and stretched out so he could lube his weiner up with her butt cream and she would plop it down on that weiner and ride it till it made a fart vacuum in her butt cavity that literally would suck the sperm juice from his balls. He was so ass drunk after that he killed his family with his smelly poop wiener in his pants.

aniki still loves you even if you hate him

Attached: Soldier tf2 drinks beer at a gay bar.png (1397x986, 426.95K)

Fuck I can’t even post my own pasta in time
Also I wrote the Phillip Seymour Hoffman and Farley deaths.

haha
get fucked fag

Attached: fork.jpg (576x768, 172.39K)

he had to do it, it was just too much

Attached: chriscollection438.png (1547x797, 857.6K)

all they had to do was not throw the nuggies but apparently that was just too much to ask for

youtube.com/watch?v=z3cfX6fiFyE
WHATEVER

Sometimes. Sometimes, the kids are just like the awful mother.

>poor dude and woman get married
>he gets a well paying job suddenly due to high price of oil
>family is now nigger rich
>proceeds to do all the mannerisms of poors
can take trash outta the ghetto but can't take the ghetto out of the trash

problem officer?

Just trying to contribute to the board
>>Jerry Stiller suffered a major stroke at a Brooklyn subway station in August 2020. He fell down two sets of stairs and briefly recovered before he collapsed and convulsed, violently relieving his bowels. The volume was so great that he drowned in feces while convulsing, spreading the poop into his mouth and eyes. Apparently Stiller had eaten habanero peppers because the noxious gas had burnt the eyes and lungs of EMTs. His final words were "my ass is burning ow my ass please end my life it stinks so bad". He coughed from his stinky poop so hard that in his last moments, his eyes popped out and scared him to death when he saw his reflection in a silver dollar. The coroner ruled it a natural death, and unpleasantly smelly. He is buried next to his wife in Nee York City.

If I recall correctly, he made way more money fixing cars prior to his oil field job where he was making max $60k/yr. Shannan had a “chronic condition” so Chris took the job to get health insurance.

>ass drunk
makes me laugh every time

Please do the carrie fisher one.

I can understand killing your nagging ugly bitch wife who has you emotionally and financially trapped in a loveless, sexless marriage, in many ways I'd do the same thing
For me though, breaking the girls' arms and legs and stomping their bodies one after another through the tiny hole on top of the tank, so they fall still very much alive into burning hot oil and drown in it? Now for me, and I hate to say it but for ME that's just a little much!

Attached: 1469061236605.png (474x350, 214.91K)

what are you babbling about schizo