Great right wing artists

>great right wing artists
Does this exist in your cunt?

Attached: a20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519.gif (360x346, 170.07K)

>arts and humanities are ultra-lefty fields in university
>artists, just like intellectuals, often feel like they deserve way more pay for their work, and as such grow resentful and lefty

Joyce was a leftwing, Yeats was rightwing. I think most artists in history would be considered on the right today. Shitty pop artists being outspoken leftists today doesn't really mean anything

American art isn't super political for the most part.
We had a social realist phase and there is some politics in post war art.
But most of our is commercial in nature.
It meant to be sold, so a lot of our great art is landscapes and portraiture.
but there is some political art to be found in the 19th century.
it's mostly stuff for public buildings though.
we are not Europe. the state is not the major sponsor of our artists

Attached: High-Noon-Edward-Hopper-1949.jpg (800x559, 123.95K)

I wouldn't call sturgill simpson right wing in any sense but I like his music. Sure it happens. They guy just talks about shit that bothers all of us and it's in a way that's pretty good. Fury of a time we shouldn't have had.

Attached: 1658264439770220.jpg (592x299, 59.06K)

I like this movie
remember watching it as a child/kid

Attached: d772c6e5d914825641f19e9e82f17439040e5c5f17e4f5668049926ea0712081._RI_V_TTW_.jpg (1200x1600, 513.86K)

it makes sense philosophically that conservative families would avoid art because it is not reliable or lucrative

conservative people tend to have concrete perceptions of value

Brazilians make the worst posts.

Attached: aJxjXxx2_700w_0.jpg (347x370, 23.53K)

>Materialism is right..because it just is ok?

>I think most artists in history would be considered on the right today
And why?

Salvador Dali

They also tend to not understand how modern investment banking even works.

Almost all of them.
Our most important paintings are frescos and icons. Compared to what you call right wing those men were more right than scale measures.
Like your average transnigger would shit itself from the mere presence.

I'm not trying to defend it. I am liberal myself. I just think that if you have truly conservative values then it's hard to justify being poor for the sake of expression. The vast majority of artists have very little to show for their work except admiration, even famous artists and writers.

I know conservative people are often brought up in the kinds of homes where social status is all about your wealth and education and people in that position might even be shunned for avoiding that sort of path.

Attached: cd80d8f005250184f9276efe8684056083ed4b0e_full.jpg (184x184, 7.32K)

amazing how like all terrible things in life, the left-right framework comes from fr*nce

Attached: dali.jpg (780x520, 64.8K)

What works are you living?
Conservatives are retarded religious nutjobs. They have no education at all

suck my large cock, now

>it makes sense philosophically that conservative families would avoid art because it is not reliable or lucrative
It was seen a normal job in America for a long time. Most artists were also carpenters in early America. American artists going to art school uncommon until the mid to late 19th century. And they were usually sent to France until art schools in the US became a big thing. Up until 1820 there were none in the US.

Attached: MISCHA ASKENAZY.jpg (358x480, 27.6K)

>I just think that if you have truly conservative values then it's hard to justify being poor for the sake of expression.
Maybe being conservative makes them boycott the financial system because it's inherently antichristian?
>I know conservative people are often brought up in the kinds of homes where social status is all about your wealth and education and people in that position might even be shunned for avoiding that sort of path.
This sounds nothing like conservatism to me.
Worship of wealth isn't conservative at all

>deserve
DESU most of them do.

art (music, photography, film, graphic design, etc) is massively pirated. If artists could get at least a dollar for each reproduction of their thing, they would be doing a lot better I"m sure.

Fernando Pessoa, Ezra Pound.

>Worship of wealth isn't conservative
Clearly you haven't met a conservative American

>large
press (x) to doubt

rightwing values(nationalism, racism, traditionalism, family values, religion etc) were the default for people before the 1960s.
Its not like while Bach was improvising fugues in Leipzig there were many people in the city preaching that ''trans rights are human rights!'' or ''we are all one race, the human race!''. .

Why do you call them conservative if they just worship money?
Sounds like a liberal to me

Eveyone here is a fucking ignorant

Modern day artists produce putrid shit. All of the actual artistic beacons of history would be equally horrified by modern "art" as they would be by modern "leftism".

>rightwing values(nationalism, racism, traditionalism, family values, religion etc) were the default for people before the 1960s
No. These values died when the king's head was chopped in France.
>Its not like while Bach was improvising fugues in Leipzig there were many people in the city preaching that ''trans rights are human rights!'' or ''we are all one race, the human race!''. .
No one cares about these issues.

Only one way to find out, bri'ish boi ;)

ah the famous american, Salvador Dali