Obi Fail Kenobi

Is this the worst Star Wars product since The Last Jedi?

Attached: 14462457457.jpg (1901x1275, 298.64K)

I want to play Skribbl someone make a room :3

It wasn't that bad. The child actor was pretty annoying but I think that was more because of shitty writing than anything. I'd say 6 out of 10 at best. Grand Inquisitor getting skewered was pretty dumb.

Boba Fat?

Biker chase from it scene was on par, what a fucking joke.

At least the chase scene made me laugh with how ridiculous it was.

WHY DOES Any Forums GET OFF ON SAYING EVERY GOOD THING IS BAD

Does the kid get nude?

It's not good, but hardly the worst. All the movies were significantly worse, and the Book of Boba Fett was complete rat shit.

In terms of Disney Star wars, it's actually one of their better products. Once again, that's nothing to brag about though.

Just saw the first 2 episodes. The worst part was the actor playing leia, and her lines. Why tf is she running away from Obi???
The black lady was the 2nd worst part. Idk why they chose to play her as obnoxious, condescending, and impertinent.

Attached: reva.png (1250x750, 474.55K)

9 was worse than 8

Boba was worse but it's pretty bad

youre just an idiot with bad taste

>Disgusting direction, photography, stupid script with stupid kid and stupid diversity hire that will be more important than main white male protag, terrible looks and designs
>good
Kill yourself shill.

The only thing really bad was Reva (or whatever her name is, 3rd sister). Idk if it was bad writing, acting, or both, but instead of coming off as ruthless and ambitious, she came off as impatient and cartoony. And they better explain how she knows that Vader is Anakin because that makes no fucking sense.

You're unironically retarded if you think TLJ was worse than TROS
TLJ is bad because it drops the ball it was given
TROS is an actively shitty movie from any angle

trips of truth, why the fuck does Star Wars keep bait and switching shit with half-baked ulterior shit, Kenobi would have been just fine with being on Tatooine with the Lars, but no

i think its a 4d chess move. they know the fans will hate the show, so they can just point to the fact that if you dont like this character you are racist hence the fans are racist. a way to shield the show from criticism.

They need to stop zooming in on her face. Every time they do, her round soft face just tells me instantly that she was raised by wealthy parents, went to college, diversity stream of privilege her way into this role. Why make her a fucking villain. She looks like she works in marketing for gawker or something WHY DOES DISNEY SUCK SO MUCH AT CASTING WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT JEW FACE BEN SAFDIE WOULD LOOK LIKE A JEDI AT ALL.

Yes, and Booba Feet only had an edge because of Mandalorian taking over, otherwise it would be in the same camp. This show stinks of Kathleen Kennedy and her witless story group.

>Solo
>Last Jedi
>Last Skywalker
>Boba Fett show
>now Obi wan

A catalogue of failure that destroyed one of the most popular media franchises of all time. Star wars will be probably be completely forgotten in 10 years as it slowly degenerates into unrecognisable tv schlock.