Why did Walter kill her?

Why did Walter kill her?

Attached: 36760057-334-320.jpg (334x320, 75.13K)

Go ahead OP, sell me on saving ANY junkie meth whore. Much less this one with busted feet.

Walt needed that plane to crash so Jane had to die.

Lazy writing

he fucked Ted

He didn't kill her, she wasn't entitled to have a personal life saving Walter in her home.

>NOOOOO!!!! You can't travel the world with your goth gf because....because....you can't okay???

so jesse would turn into an easily manipulable husk instead of the loose cannon addict he had become

Why was crashing that plane with no survivors part of his master plan

anyone with bangs like that deserve death

Toxic woman, I don’t know why you nerds simp over this character. Maybe it’s the whole >tfw no goth gf thing

He hated degenerate female people

To save the world from her hideous trotters.

that was heroine
death in bliss

He was self-centered and didn't like that Jesse was happy with her and returning to his junkie ways with this heroine-fu

fpbp

Not my call

thats a human being bro imagine if it was your daughter or son not cool

Walt inadvertently killed her. If you watch the scene she’s backpacking Jesse, then he shoves her over on her back to talk to Jesse, but then she throws up and inhales the vomit because she wasn’t safely backpacked

Look at the signs... she would get all dolled up to seduce Jesse and the stupid excessive armbands and play it cool smoking. Total Cluster B just like Amber Heard.

why didn't walt have any bitches?

Why did she lose all her sex appeal in Jessica Jones?

This

This

And also this

Somewhat this

Definitely this, extremely topical

She was a part of the equation. Without her there is probably no 737 over ABQ

>know his secret
>threatened his family
>druggie that’s a bad influence on Jessie
>whore

Walt = big guy

The plane had multiple opponents of the federal reserve on board.

Watching her die was the most erotic scene of my childhood. I never thought that seeing the death of such a beautiful young woman could mean so much. I have jacked off to this scene alone hundreds of times. Its awoken something in me and I dont know where its heading.

walt didn't kill her, he just didn't save her.

She inadvertently killed herself by doing too much heroin and choking on her vomit

I don’t know why either. She didn’t even like Jessie all that much either. She was ready to call the whole thing off until she found out he had money. I guess they wanted Jessie to eventually choke on his own vomit as well.

he kind of did, if he didnt moved jessie, she wouldnt be on her back, so she wouldnt choke to death

Why wouldn't you kill smoker trash?

maybe, but then she would have vomited on jesse which is gross. walt was really looking out for him

she cute and
>tfw no goth gf
but the second she hears about how much money jessie 'has' its over for her

Soulless cunt

But you can play those mental gymnastics forever, you could say that if she wouldn't have done heroin she wouldn't have to worry about lying on her back being a deadly mistake.

I could have saved her bros

They’re both partly responsible at least. She did too much heroin where she was in danger of vomiting while unconscious, and Walt pushed her into a dangerous position. I guess I’d blame her more, but Walt is almost 50% of the blame

Because people like this
Pale women with black hair and blunt bangs are attractive. Bonus for blue or green eyes.