How much was denis paid to say this?

how much was denis paid to say this?

Attached: FC21F9AE-AF15-465A-AFA6-C2DF6A0A3176.jpg (1170x1875, 311.1K)

he's Canadian. he does it for free.

Has she even led a movie before

ayy yo someone wrote someting bouts me not too longs ago as wells. theys says "always lookn at his shoes n when hes walks by kindas smells like human poop"
ayy yo feels good to get noticed like dats

D I S H O N E S T

He probably does love her, as somehow people do love Zendaya (though maybe this "love" is fading?), and partially through that attention people throw her way, his film got more attention than anything else he's done. It wasn't another BR2049 at the box office (which is fucking criminal that it bombed).
So while that is true, I'd wager that he hates that he has to do this kind of thing to get his projects made. I would think a director wants to make a movie, not publicly fawn over a young starlet whose contributions to film seem to be a surly attitude while looking kind of attractive several times over.
As a professional, he's just playing the game.

Attached: br2049 poster.png (750x1334, 2.6M)

>how can people like something i didn't?

Word salad

I don't dislike her or anything, but she literally looks like your average Indian poor fuck in this picture. The fuck is wrong with America

i felt immense amount of cringe just reading this.

she's not gonna fuck you, Dennis

she's been the female lead in multiple blockbusters and yet no one knows who she is or would pay to see her star in her own movie

Even Willem likes her.

Denis has a habit of saying stupid fucking bullshit. Here's him on Jared Leto in 2049:
>“He was walking with an assistant, very slowly,” Villeneuve told the Wall Street Journal. “It was like seeing Jesus walking into a temple. Everybody became super silent, and there weas a kind of sacred moment. Everyone was in awe.”
Stupid hack French faggot

Oh, I forgot the best part which ended that quote:
>It was so beautiful and powerful—I was moved to tears."
Tears of awe (supposedly) over fucking Leto.

>It was like seeing Jesus walking into a temple. Everybody became super silent
kek WTF

Attached: 22E0B878-0FDB-4963-9571-7C132A4DC0EE.gif (220x220, 529.92K)

denis is a brainlet this is well established by anyone whos suffered through his tripe

Attached: 1635798476566.jpg (828x1304, 704.21K)

his next tweet: Zendaya sex gifs

>disrespecting the Morbman
baka

Why media pushes for such mediocre actor that only has gigs as a side character does not appear appear much?

Why she keeps getting such gigs? She is neither that beautiful nor that good?

Why are actors celebrated as God's amongst men?

Denis simps are the Rick and Morty fans of cinema seeing as how they reflectively go on about intelligence when they feel he has been slighted. So many times have I seen a Denis fan rant on about how someone must only like capeshit/transformers and is some low IQ simian after detecting the tiniest hint of non-gushing lukewarm feelings for Denis

I literally do not know. It's fucking baffling to me. For the longest time I thought Zendaya had a parent, maybe both parents, who were bigwig Hollywood producers. People high up in the film industry. I thought that was the only rational explanation for why she gets pushed so hard despite being a complete mediocrity. But apparently that's not the case.

its been a thing for decades, look into "rae dawn chong" and her bafflingly successful career in the mid 80s

my guess is that hollywood media wants to 'connect' with zoomers, and so they plug the zoomiest actress out there. they know she's not as great as they make her out to be, but that doesn't matter. in 2 years time when she's nearing her 30s they'll find some other actress to faun over.